Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone went and mentioned it to me recently and I found myself wondering why there isn't a checking in thread here. Nobody cares anymore? Just wondering where all the friendliness went. I miss how it was in that thread and a few others as well. I know this isn't where those threads happened but I think a lot of the same people are here now and yet nobody just talks anymore. Or at least that was the impression I got when I first joined up here and admittedly I didn't stick around to see if things would improve. Maybe they have and I just missed it? I just miss talking to the folks who frequented Who's still up?

Maybe I should have just drummed up some e-mail issues and asked for help fixing them - but I figured it's still too early for that yet. :D

:)coffee

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
:D

:)coffee

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
we're still up,...........sitting on the I 10 at desert hot springs :|err night time paving, it was 117 degrees when we left Parker It's 88 right now, guess if I had my druthers, I'd druther lay hot asphalt at night :D

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
still up,just got done playing monopoly with the kids its 10:30 pm...:)hand

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
Cheap Thrills made some strong coffee. :D

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
At work here. Night shift. Be done about 5 am. :)coffee

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
STILL up here also...... gonna be hating it tomorrow! From San Diego to Yorba Linda, to Brea, back to ElCajon, back to San marcos Since 5pm...DANG. And now in the paint booth for the last few hrs...... So who has that Lotto ticket I need? :p This is for the birds.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Me too. Here birdie birdie!!

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
you make a good point!!!

how are you?
lol Hi throttle :)

I'm good. Slept longer than I like but supposedly it's good for me. 4am-ish - 1pm ... when I think of all the things I could have been doing for at least 4 of those hours it kinda bugs me. :D

Wow it is sure nice to see some familiar "names/av's" :D.

OCMerrill yes CT makes very strong coffee because he knows that is how coffee was meant to be consumed. :D

skyskier - the druther stuff made me laugh but .. are you saying they pave at night because during the day it's too hot for safety? I'm in Canada - you may have heard Canada is kinda cold .. I'm bewildered by the concept of too hot? I think your unseasonably warm spring would be considered a hot Canadian summer :D

angiebaby- that's such an innocent looking smiley; thank-you I think ;)

Rexone and danhercules - it's good to see some things ain't changed as much as I first thunk :D

Mouzer - good on you for spending non-electronic time with your kids :))THumbsUp rare thing these days and I know this first hand because my son and I rarely do that ... but when we do it's always such a great feeling :)

TOBTEK - your lotto ticket comment reminded me of Riverkitty - it always chagrined her that in order to win it she'd actually have to BUY a blasted ticket :D

P.S. Guess who had to edit to reduce the number of smileys used?

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
hey its a new night TUESDAY 11pm anybody still up..im just heading out the door to take the kids to the midnight premeir of HARRY POTTER.....oh boy..atleast i have some good & plentys...:p

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw who posted last and said "Hey it's Luvnlife!" cool beans nice to see you well your post ... you know, lol. :D

Mouzer how was Harry Potter? Must have been an absolute mad house at the theater? A friend and I were supposed to go to a different movie today but when we realized that Harry Potter was opening today we decided we'd wait until next week to go see the movie she's interested in just to avoid the crowds. :)coffee "Up" is the movie we are going to see and actually I am interested in seeing it too but my 12 year old son wasn't so when she told me she'd cashed in air miles for movie passes and offered to treat me, I had no problem accepting. :D I do also want to see Harry Potter just not during opening week, lol.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
it started a 12;10 and was over at 3 something we got to bed at 4 am .it was a mad house and my 12 yr old fell asleep and said it was kinda boring,my 15 yr ol daughter reads all the books first and she said it was ok and wants to go back agian with her friends .wife liked it..

·
Ya right !
471 Posts
Hi Babe, I have found that loving coffee isn't so bad. Driving to Tim Hortons all the time really sucks though and if just the double doubles wasn't enough out came the ice caps now :)devil:)devil .....( . )( . ).......:)hand:)coffee

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it started a 12;10 and was over at 3 something we got to bed at 4 am .it was a mad house and my 12 yr old fell asleep and said it was kinda boring,my 15 yr ol daughter reads all the books first and she said it was ok and wants to go back agian with her friends .wife liked it..
Well that covers everyone except you ... did you watch it or were you just the ride to and from, lol? I'm looking forward to seeing it and I have read all the books as well. :)

Hi Babe, I have found that loving coffee isn't so bad. Driving to Tim Hortons all the time really sucks though and if just the double doubles wasn't enough out came the ice caps now :)devil:)devil .....( . )( . ).......:)hand:)coffee
OMG! SUGAR!!! Is it really you? I think it's been yearS (yes plural!) Well you're posting so that's good news to me at least. :) I'm so LMFAO at your coffee comments - HA! now who has gone to whose dark side? :)grn :)coffee - watch it with the cream and sugar though that shit'll make you fat (not to be mean but age can effect the ability to maintain a healthy body weight even if you haven't changed your lifestyle which you have) - simple solution is learn to drink it properly - drink it strong and black with no sugar and no dumb-ass flavoring either, lol. :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts