Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jay's famous, so we'll throw his name around! LOL

The Co. is looking for an Evo X to use as a guinnea pig. Have a 07 Dodge dually to trade. The closer to Vegas the better - but price wins over a drive if the gas makes sense. :) Will be trade + cash, no financing.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Photoglu is the Photoglu of most makes.

In Calif, special construction cars like the Pratt & Miller Corvettes or places like Autoland have to deal through a DMV licensed dealer people like Jay.
That's why Jay beats them all in price from $500 to $14.000 or more from what we've seen.

Always touch base with Jay first.
Epic Buying power:
714 552 0300

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a EVO IX MR

You will love the X for the hard core rally people it is to heavy but still really fun car on the road and alot of fun in the snow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Far From Famous

Jay is a wanna be and a crook. Nice company you keep. Did you know he has a record and multiple restraining orders against him. Did you know he had to borrow $18,000 from a girl and then lies and steals shit to sell to the press.

What a desperate fag.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Jay is a wanna be and a crook. Nice company you keep. Did you know he has a record and multiple restraining orders against him. Did you know he had to borrow $18,000 from a girl and then lies and steals shit to sell to the press.

What a desperate fag.

:)hand

You are going to have to try harder. :p

·
6,873 Posts

What a desperate fag.
Tell us about yourself? I'm curious

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts