Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· just a member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My future sister in law is looking to buy a 2008 or 2009 Ford Mustang and needs a smokin deal. She's 19 and looking to buy her 1st nice car. Prefer a V6 automatic and not red. There's a nice one at an Ontario Ford dealership, but they're not dropping the price enough for her to be able to afford it.

So, does anyone have a hook-up at a Ford dealer in the IE area or used car dealer?

· Registered
3,281 Posts
My first car was a 76 Ford Capri........with a broke motor. :)st

· Registered
765 Posts
I saw many used (new style) Mustangs at Carmax (San Diego) today....be careful though, their prices can be high, but no higher than a Ford Dealer though. At Carmax look for a feature of the week or a final offer for the better deals.

I can't believe the stickiness in car prices, particularly considering what you pay in taxes in California. If the free market were allowed to work we would paying realistic prices for cars. Right now, even in a deep recession more than likely your paying to much for a car when bought at retail.

· Registered
3,281 Posts
I thought that the capri was a mercury ?????
I guess your right. It was a long time ago and I haven't thought about that car for quite awhile. Wow, time flies.
Either way, I brought it up because she's only 19. Wish I coulda had a brand new car at 19.

· Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
My husband may be able to help her out. Not sure what inventory they have on their lot but he works at Rancho Ford.
Really! I think a good friend of mine works there. Karen Towery.

· Lovin' IT!
827 Posts

· Registered
8,150 Posts
Really! I think a good friend of mine works there. Karen Towery.

Yep, met Karen at a Christmas party a few years ago. She is super nice and really good at what she does! I used to do what she did years ago back in PA. She will know Don.

BTW how was your trip to Philly? I was hoping you would of posted some pictures but I missed them if you did.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.