1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Duh......been that way since the 60's.......trying starting a "White Entertainment Network", and see what kind of reaction you get....

And whatever you do, don't disagree politically with the President.......because he's black ya'know, and that makes you a racist for not agreeing with him! ;)

RTJas :D

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
I read that article in the newspaper this morning. I guess from that point of view it makes sense to support one of your own....but it sure smacks of the same racism that we've been trying to get rid of for so long.

So yes its true, a white man who declared that he would only shop in white owned stores would be called racist. Same with a Black Pride, Brown Pride or White Pride sticker on your vehicle. For one person its supporting your people, for the other is hate speech and rascism.

It is a double standard.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
It's only racism if you are white.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I try to support my local business'. I don't care who is behind the counter or who the owner is. Good local service at a fair price gets my business.

How about the places that feel the need to let you know that they are a "Christian Business".

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Duh......been that way since the 60's.......trying starting a "White Entertainment Network", and see what kind of reaction you get....

And whatever you do, don't disagree politically with the President.......because he's black ya'know, and that makes you a racist for not agreeing with him! ;)

RTJas :D

Freedom of speech is only freedom of speach as long as its PC..... take Miss California for example, its bullshiit

Speaking of tv networks, I blame MTV and VH1 for a lot of the corruption of the youth.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I try to support my local business'. I don't care who is behind the counter or who the owner is. Good local service at a fair price gets my business.

How about the places that feel the need to let you know that they are a "Christian Business".
Same here. I will pay more money and go to a local business almost anytime, if they deserve my money.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
not to disrespect but i just have to say it

bible thumpin hard core christians are the worst. not all, but most ive meet and know turn out to be bigger hypocrites than hard core sinners.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
U

·
0 Posts

:)sphss

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Is KFC and popeyes Black owned? Otherwise theyre screwed. And how about them Faggots getting Married??? HuH?? I can say that Im black...thats not a shadow on my Alias pic...Eyes were closed and I dont smile, unless I click on one, Behold::D

No but seriously...we will never get rid of racism so lets just try to enjoy it:)sphss

1 - 20 of 391 Posts