Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've go tthe itch.....cause I'm sanding freeking fibreglass:|err but seriously it's time to hit the water!!! it's been since october 16th since on the water:mad:

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
I've had the boat out twice.
Not exactly totally successful runs yet.
A few issues to fine tune.
I've determined that it takes a few years to get all the bugs out and the rigging right.

I am already missing reverse by having the shaft release on the gearbox.
I've got to figure out something on this.

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
i've go tthe itch.....cause I'm sanding freeking fibreglass:|err but seriously it's time to hit the water!!! it's been since october 16th since on the water:mad:
Was in the garage all afternoon working on a few things :D and having a cocktail or two. There is alot of people still have there boats all tore apart!! Still a little cold for boating up here though. My other place its in the low 90's everyday, I wish I could send some of that sunshine and warmth up here.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I'm no hurry. That water is still COLD!!!:)st

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
I got the itch to run the machines allright:|err.........only problem is the cold damp weather. :)st
I was down at the Gun Lake Amato camp all day today but didn't even go in the barn to look at the Sangers.....just down there for moms day dinner.
Hopefully the weather will turn the corner soon and we will have a warm spell. :)grn

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Cold water ain't no fun when a roller comes right up the deck into your lap.:)Rant

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
Tom Wright
169 Posts
I don't know what you're talking about! I had mine out yesterday in the rain and 50 degrees. Of couse that was the canopy boat. I too have some issues and I'll miss Poplar Bluff so I may make it to Wamplers.

·
Tom Wright
169 Posts
I did a little glass work last night and I'm still itching! I put a cleat in the nose for the racing circuit (later this year). Assembing another motor for my slow boat too. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts