Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone who claims he doesn't smoke pot. Yet he is a well known pot head? WTF? Why be a liar all the time? Just seems stupid to me. By the pics and the teeth, it appears it may be the gateway drug, as people claim.

I know lots of friends who use recreational pot. It's not my bag never has been. Everyone who knows me knows that about me. However, I don't condone those that do. It's you bag, good for you! Legalize it for all I care. Be a new source of revenue for Obama! :)coffee

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Sounds like he doesn't think its any of your business. If it bothers you that much, pull him aside and ask him in private. People handle their vices in different ways.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like he doesn't think its any of your business. If it bothers you that much, pull him aside and ask him in private. People handle their vices in different ways.
It's not the pot smoking......it's telling others that know you smoke pot that you really don't! That's what bothers me! It's about integrity, something this person doesn't have any of................:)coffee

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
It's not the pot smoking......it's telling others that know you smoke pot that you really don't! That's what bothers me! It's about integrity, something this person doesn't have any of................:)coffee

I think it's because society frowns upon smoking of pot. If it was legal like Alcohol and you could do it anywhere then he wouldn't lie about it. That's just what I think.

·
Registered
738 Posts
so if you murder me and my friend come up to you and ask would you tell him :)bulb murder is a little strong but same concept :D

U

·
0 Posts
Rob,

I understand your point and at the same time can understand, because of the illegality of it, how someone may not want to be up front about it. Think about a friend you might know or suspect that is cheating on his/her spouse.

If you asked me the question, I would give you an honest answer, but that's just me.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
So do you smoke pot? :D
Rob,

I understand your point and at the same time can understand, because of the illegality of it, how someone may not want to be up front about it. Think about a friend you might know or suspect that is cheating on his/her spouse.

If you asked me the question, I would give you an honest answer, but that's just me.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
If you get caught with weed in Mohave County it is a felony. One bud...one felony One pipe with residue....one more felony :)sphss

I am sure they drop them down to misdemeanors IN MOST cases however....seems pretty hard core to me.

Keep that in mind if you are out in AZ smoking some bud :)

No.....I don't smoke weed as it does not a damn thing for me. I don't care if others get high but it just isn't for me

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.