1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
They don't hate the USA, They hate the Liberals that are destroying it :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Liberals,Progressives,Communists ,all from the same lump of Dog crap.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Get back outside Brown.....Count some snowflakes or something constructive.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Go **** a moose, Brown. That last batch of hootch gave you lead poisoning.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Mr. Brown, where have you been? Were you waiting in line for some of that outstanding Canadian healthcare?
Brownie got to feelin' bad about dogging us over on RD's so he came to play.....:)sphss

The static electricity gets real bad this time of the year in a hot cabin and he has to back off on high speed servicing the blow-up "harem" so as not to create a spark and burn a hole in another one of the girls taking her out of action. Poor fella just never buys enough "patches" to get through the winter months giving him the need to find ways to release all that pent up energy when he gets down to a couple gf's....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Get back outside Brown.....Count some snowflakes or something constructive.:)sphss
I heard they had to call the fire dept to get his tongue unstuck from a metal light pole the other day. :)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Why do you suppose registered republicans are all communists who hate the USA??
How about STFU Tom Brown!! I served 21 years in the US Military fighting communism back in the day and I can tell you that yes, I am a registered Republican and am NOT a communist. I did what 97.5% of Americans, including most liberals like yourself refused to do, serve in the United States Armed Forces. What the hell have you done for society dickwad?

You're a real freakin' idiot making a bold and idiotic statement like that.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
How about STFU Tom Brown!! I served 21 years in the US Military fighting communism back in the day and I can tell you that yes, I am a registered Republican and am NOT a communist. I did what 97.5% of Americans, including most liberals like yourself refused to do, serve in the United States Armed Forces. What the hell have you done for society dickwad?

X 26.....and he spews this crap from the comfort[?] of his commode in Canada. FOAD, Brown.

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Great exchange of ideas here let's keep it going

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Guys, Tom is doing exactly what he is good at... Trolling. Keep that in mind. He is a good guy really, and I like him. (might should not have admitted to that :))eek:))

Here is another one. ----->
Great exchange of ideas here let's keep it going

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts

There you've gone and done it, you've taken the bait and given a chuckle to the cabin fever suffering canknuclehead......Better to tell him how you're running around in shorts and flip flops oogling real flesh and blood women that don't smell of bearfat and whale blubber.:)devil

1 - 20 of 41 Posts