Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Steady Rollin
1,172 Posts

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
pitbull in the house is the alarm system, glock 19 by the bed is the problem solver
I used to say I wouldn't be able to shoot an intruder because I couldn't get the rottweiler out of the way! :D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Dachshund would make him deaf, Lab would knock him down......

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Had to chuckle to myself about the sub head "Juzell Anthony Poole Jr. was shot to death with his own gun after breaking into a home, authorities say."

Brilliant! Just shows you how dumb these POS are! So glad that the homeowner came out unscathed!!! I just hope that the authorities don't go after him for manslaughter! After all...this is California! You know what I mean!

·
1,512 Posts
Another Darwin Award Winner! Check one for the good guys :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
198 Posts
You guys with all of your guns scare me...California sounds like the Wild West. Think I'll stay here in CT where we have sensible gun laws...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Had to chuckle to myself about the sub head "Juzell Anthony Poole Jr. was shot to death with his own gun after breaking into a home, authorities say."

Brilliant! Just shows you how dumb these POS are! So glad that the homeowner came out unscathed!!! I just hope that the authorities don't go after him for manslaughter! After all...this is California! You know what I mean!
Ho yea, After watching the OC DA's office work for years, this isn't over, shot in the street, I hope he's got a good story. The only one's that get away with shootings like this are LE.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Ho yea, After watching the OC DA's office work for years, this isn't over, shot in the street, I hope he's got a good story. The only one's that get away with shootings like this are LE.
He died in the street. It doesn't say if he was shot in the street.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts