Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used to enjoy this show but how many times can you show the same stuff over and over again? Paul Sr. and Junior fight, Mikey does something goofy and they build a theme bike...Wow! For a series finale they should take one of their bikes and jump a shark.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
I'm really out of touch with that show, but last time I turned it on Vinny and Pauly weren't in it. Just Senior and Jason Poole hacking stuff up.. Pretty lame now... I'm miss the old days.. Oh, I think Pauly started a womens clothing line with his Fiancee... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Seriously man, that show has run its course. And the bikes they build are all the same ugly exagerated chopper. It was funny to watch them through the years move up in shop size every so often. making COIN! My buddy bought a bike from them, before their show and before the money and BS. Bike was delievered at 3am via semi. Wouldn't start, electical was all f*cked up...Piece of sh!t.

·
Registered
655 Posts
A show needs to be produced starring Darrell Bassanni, Craig Vetter and Arlen Ness! maybe Gene Romero could be their mascot. :)devil

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
the only thing good about that show is seeing some cool tools in use.

·
Registered
335 Posts
One and the same, haven't heard those names in like 15 years! Wuold be a hoot!

Ray

While we're at it, why not bring in Broc Glover, Bob Hannah, and the rest of the old schoolers?

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
That show is done in my book. All the bikes they build are cookie cutter piles of shit. Their drama can on be repeated so many times.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
You have to spend half the show watching them trying to kite surf or skateboard or horseback ride, while building a bike that will see pavement once (on the show). It sucks

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
its been pretty hilarious to me lately. paul sr. thinking he's got a biz without jr., knowing full well he's already ****ed due to the economy and the fact he went and built a huge factory with a shitload of overhead. occ is doommmmmed

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
What happened to Vinnie and why did Jr leave.

Ya, the dumbie Mikey does get old, cant fix stupid, and hes the poster child, but damn, hes rich.....

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Ditto that to both comments. Really enjoyed watching the paint work being done.

its been pretty hilarious to me lately. paul sr. thinking he's got a biz without jr., knowing full well he's already ****ed due to the economy and the fact he went and built a huge factory with a shitload of overhead. occ is doommmmmed

the only thing good about that show is seeing some cool tools in use.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Have you seen the ranch that old man owns now. Jezzz!
looks as if they were living outside their means alot lately. dumbasses should've been putting it back for when the bubble burst , but like most folks that get rich fast, they have no money handling skills. at least sr. bought alot of old cars/bikes he can resell:D

·
Administrator
16,876 Posts
looks as if they were living outside their means alot lately. dumbasses should've been putting it back for when the bubble burst , but like most folks that get rich fast, they have no money handling skills. at least sr. bought alot of old cars/bikes he can resell:D
Well..... make a lot of money pay a lot of taxes.

Better to spend it on the facility or items that can be liquidated than give it to the government.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts