Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
He's piece of crap. I judge these idiots by their abuse of power and weather or not they follow constitutional law. Everyone one of them can cheat on their wives/boyfriends or significant other for all I care as long as they follow constitutional law during their job.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Wow! Typical Lib. Your party is full of tax cheats and criminals but you point to a state assemlyman who sheated on his wife to say hey the Repubs are just as bad.:)sphss So what about john Edwards,the Kennedy's, and of course the biggest philanderer Clintoon. Pesonaly I don't care what anyone does on thier own time as long as they are not breaking the law. Hell if people were fired for cheating on thier spouses we would have a huge surplus of jobs to fill. I will be anxcously awaiting your next feeble attempt to protect your POS in Chief and the rest of the scumbag Dems in congress.:)sphss:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
There is none because it is automatic that we do not condone and would have voted against this guy. Look at all you tax cheat anti Americans in you party still serving and you worship them like they are the answer to everything. That’s why you don't understand....there was no need for us to say anything because in the conservative circle it is understood 100% that this is not acceptable and yet he resigned. Nuff said 1986 go back to drinking your O flavored Kool Aid!

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take. It is interesting that none of you brought up the fact that the relationship was with a lobbyist for Sempra Energy and Duvall is the Vice-Chair of the Utilities and Commerce committee.

I do not condone nor care about the act, it is the fact that he was likely influenced by their relationship that is the problem. It makes everyone distrust the elected leaders that are making policy decisions for the rest of us, regardless of party affiliation.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
How does he compare to Clinton again? There's dishonesty and immorality running rampant in this world. It's not exclusive to a political party, race, class, distinction of people. It's been wrong since the beginning of time and it's one of the 10 commandments. I married my high school sweetheart and will celebrate 40 years of marriage with her next month. We've never needed or had others but I would say this.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. The law wasn't just for public figures - it applies to everyone! Politicians and even us posters.

·
Registered
375 Posts
It doesn't matter which party they belong to if they can lie to their own wife what makes anyone think they wouldn't lie to the very people they are supposed to be "working" for. So goodbye and don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out!

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I'm glad he is gone. Now when are Jackie Goldberg and the Progressive Caucus members going to resign?? Does anyone remember back in 03 when they were caught the same way plotting to use their offices to hurt as many californians as possible (by extending that years "budjet crisses" so we would "feel the pain"), in order to extort us into supporting tax increases??:|err
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/952695/posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take. It is interesting that none of you brought up the fact that the relationship was with a lobbyist for Sempra Energy and Duvall is the Vice-Chair of the Utilities and Commerce committee.

I do not condone nor care about the act, it is the fact that he was likely influenced by their relationship that is the problem. It makes everyone distrust the elected leaders that are making policy decisions for the rest of us, regardless of party affiliation.
And whats your point? Thats the consistent thing about conservatives, they'll condemn bad behavior regardless of who does it. That sure as hell can't be said about liberals.

·
Registered
854 Posts
The biggest differance is us on the "right" will turn our backs on one of our own if it turns out that person is a POS, while those on the "left" will embrace, lie and cheat for a POS as long as they are from the "left". :)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Michael Duvall Resigned

I've got no problem saying this guy is an idiot.

I wish Republicans would talk econmics, not family values, not ANTI GAY, not abortion, not religion.

As Clinton said, "It is the economy STUPID"......and at that time the economy was much better than it is now...

Michael Duvall should have resigned, you won't heard LIBERL PUKES saying any of their PUKES should resign!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The biggest differance is us on the "right" will turn our backs on one of our own if it turns out that person is a POS, while those on the "left" will embrace, lie and cheat for a POS as long as they are from the "left". :)
I have news for everybody here. It's not just politicians, it's the idiocy of Americans (like the majority who elected the Kenyan) as I clearly remember Clinton going through his hearings about Monica Lewinski and did absolutely nothing else in office for that period of time. Somehow the mentality of this country's citizens felt no need to condemn at all. In fact his approval ratings went up as a result of the event?

Heroes or zeros? Most can't tell anymore.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Yea, nevermind for letting a Kennedy get away with murder. That's a whole different ball game! :)sphss

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
The Left is a worldwide movement and they stick together. That is why they are still supporting that vicious lunitic Aristide in Haiti and the dirtbag that just got kicked out of Honduras...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts