Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
charles hugh smith-Why Small Business Isn't Hiring and Won't Be Hiring

"Regardless of their ideological persuasion, pundits and politicos reliably repeat the mantra that "small business is the engine of jobs growth."

And the country is led by a complete doofas who never created a job in his entire Free Bee life.
It's a shame so many of the sheep fell for his gimmicks. My grandson has more business experience than the Kenyan probably ever will. He sets up a lemonade stand in front of his house on hot days in the summer. He understands supply, demand, marketing, finance and has never borrowed a dime to set up. He's leaps and bounds ahead of anything this Kenyan has ever been.

I wonder exactly who his followers think paid his salary as a community organizer? hil:)

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Just this morning went over my P&L for 2010. Layed off one guy and told the others they will be next if the production does not come up. Our billable time and the hours I am paying out don't add up. :|err

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
It's a shame so many of the sheep fell for his gimmicks. My grandson has more business experience than the Kenyan probably ever will. He sets up a lemonade stand in front of his house on hot days in the summer. He understands supply, demand, marketing, finance and has never borrowed a dime to set up. He's leaps and bounds ahead of anything this Kenyan has ever been.

I wonder exactly who his followers think paid his salary as a community organizer? hil:)
Did he get a resale permit? Did he get a Federal ID number? Did he have a Health Dept inspection? Does he have a certified food handler on duty with certificate on display during the hours he was open for business? Did he have the approproate and approved fire dept/marshal evacuation plan with marked and lit "exit" signs above the doors? Did he have the approved serving surface for handling products fit for human consumption? And did he have approved serving utensels? Did the county health inspector probe his lemonade for the proper serving tempature? If he didn't have all the above the Keyan would have had his jackbooted thugs swoop in and arrest him and confiscate his private property for not following protocol. :D:)hand And Obummer said we must all do our part to employ people.....indeed!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
You just covered about a half dozen agencies that we could do without and eliminate letting the consumers make their own decisions.

A local County sheriff's dept officer has stopped by for a glass and he rather enjoyed it. Maybe he's more worried about the future of our youth learning about business and how to work than regulations, ordinances and government standards in some instances.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts