Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
are you referring to how the cops kill somebody and the family automatically things its because the bad guy was black or gay and files a federal civil rights violation lawsuit??????;)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
The cops went to the wrong apartment on that one.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
are you referring to how the cops kill somebody and the family automatically things its because the bad guy was black or gay and files a federal civil rights violation lawsuit??????;)
ding ding ding, we have a winner!

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
The cops went to the wrong apartment on that one.

Might of been the wrong apartment but the 911 caller stated he believed it was apartment 10. Therefore the cops have every right to knock on the door and find out. It's a fucked situation any way you look at it on both ends.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Might of been the wrong apartment but the 911 caller stated he believed it was apartment 10. Therefore the cops have every right to knock on the door and find out. It's a fucked situation any way you look at it on both ends.
Did I hear right on the news that the guy that was killed answered the door with a gun in his hand?

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Did I hear right on the news that the guy that was killed answered the door with a gun in his hand?

Yep....according to what has been released in the press..... The guy answered the door an pointed the gun at one of the officers who then shot and killed him.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Yup, that's what the radio news is reporting...:mad:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Yep....according to what has been released in the press..... The guy answered the door an pointed the gun at one of the officers who then shot and killed him.
Yup, that's what the radio news is reporting...:mad:
Sounds justified to me! Dumb ass should not have answered the door with a gun. Don't the police usually announce they are the police when banging on door of a home or does that only happen on TV? :)violent44

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Sounds justified to me! Dumb ass should not have answered the door with a gun. Don't the police usually announce they are the police when banging on door of a home or does that only happen on TV? :)violent44
Thats on TV or when serving a warrant where Knock and Announce is required.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I totally agree. Still see this going to be a huge lawsuit and us tax payers paying for it.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Then he would have deserved 3 center mass...

Have some of these not so innocent people ever heard of a peep hole to see who is out front before answering the door...and I am sure they yelled Police a few times to, sorry to see an innocent life taken but all it takes is common sense...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts