Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does everybody post boats that are not there's? Is this site a cousin to Craigslist? As if it is not hard enough to sell a boat of your own these days.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
the reason i post them up is because, there is always someone out there looking for a boat , i don't get anything out of any of the boats that i post up on here, if i see something that someone might want , i will post it up, i'm sure there are others on here that do the same thing. everyone doesn't surf the entire internet in search of boats like some of us do, sorry my bad.

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts
the reason i post them up is because, there is always someone out there looking for a boat , i don't get anything out of any of the boats that i post up on here, if i see something that someone might want , i will post it up, i'm sure there are others on here that do the same thing. everyone doesn't surf the entire internet in search of boats like some of us do, sorry my bad.
All you are doing is pushing the members add off the first page. And the people that follow the once week bump rule have to go look for their add on page six or so. Your not being fair to the members here. The people on CL can sign up and post their own add. My 2 cents

·
Registered
19,800 Posts
Im guilty when i see a boat i think someone might want i post it on here...

but i agree and i will personally as of now not post craigslist adds on here.. let them join and sell there own stuff....

theres only a few of us that do it regulary..i think we should all stop..my 2 cents ;)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Don't stop, it hurts the guys very little because most are members anyway. i enjoy seeing what is out there that i might have missed( providing Mouser hasn't snagged it yet)!! Maybe do a CL only posting and hold it to CL finds only.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Im guilty when i see a boat i think someone might want i post it on here...

but i agree and i will personally as of now not post craigslist adds on here.. let them join and sell there own stuff....

theres only a few of us that do it regulary..i think we should all stop..my 2 cents ;)
I'm guilty and will stop doing it!!

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with it. I follow the classifieds on here all the time. The once a week bump puts things in order. Nothing wrong with pointing out a deal.

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
I do it too... And I dont mean to piss anyone off, just if I see a good deal I want people to see it. Also I know how it is to sell in the horrible economy so more people that see stuff for sale the better. Mybe be should have other site spam link on here. That way anyone see postings from hotboats, craigslist or ebay we can post the link? Just thinking outloud

·
Registered
331 Posts
v-driveboat.com has a craigslist section on there. Posting these are a good thing. There are a lot of killer boats out there that none of us would know about if it weren't for members like Mouzer and others putting them up. This keeps a lot of boats from getting cut up and junked. Let's get admin to add a CL, ebay, racing junk etc link in the spam section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts