Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Call her on her way home and tell her to stop by the store and pick up some beer. Hopefully she is coming from out of state so she can get some real beer.

·
Displaced Azian
783 Posts
If she is picking up beer, have her grab me a 30 pack also from Carl's.

And make sure they are cold.. Last time she just grabbed one off the floor instead of out of the cooler.:D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Mark, if I'm reading this right, she is just away for a couple of days, and not pissed and you and gone, right?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I don't know what everyone's so worried about, I only see humor in it. I was worried that she was really gone but now I'm thinking she just went away and you're enjoying the "alone time". Getchasum Mark, and enjoy it. Merry Christmas to you, too!!!

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know what everyone's so worried about, I only see humor in it. I was worried that she was really gone but now I'm thinking she just went away and you're enjoying the "alone time". Getchasum Mark, and enjoy it. Merry Christmas to you, too!!!
i was worried she wasn't coming back:)coffee

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
the best part is "SHE'S COMING BACK":)devil(IN A COUPLE DAYS):DWELL THE BETTER PART IS ?with her gone,you can take a HOTT ASS SHOWER,and no body laughs at your dick when you get out:)devil.i got to drink beer all the way home(ut beer and only 2).and turn the tunes up(elvis) while feedn the horse's/cows/chickens and noone bitches;),while feedn you can have AS MANY OPEN BEERS YOU WANT(you don't have to walk to far to get a beer:)devil) and for dinner i had cajun catfish/wine/baked spud(with a shit load of butter) and stunk up the hole house,she walks in and looks at me?sorry "you don't live here BABY":D well the best part is "shes coming home and we are going to work this out"(if not i dug a big ass hole while she was gone):D"MERRY XMAS EVERYONE";):D
Glad to hear, Mark. Hope it all works out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts