Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a thread where we can post wishful thinking in Craigslist adds. Correct me if I'm wrong but 90 mph out of a heavy sleek with a n/a 460? I doubt it.

1976 sleekcraft jet boat 3500 obo

·
Registered
41 Posts

"The exhaust manifold r worth 2000 alone"

That's the best part of the whole add right there.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I figured I would start a thread where we can post wishful thinking in Craigslist adds. Correct me if I'm wrong but 90 mph out of a heavy sleek with a n/a 460? I doubt it.
Thats because you don't know the power potential of a 10/10 camshaft, or a dippit hommed resleeved 30 over 460 with a grinded and polish crankshaft.

They let people like that, drive, own guns, vote and have children. You do have to love America.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
673 Posts
Too good to expire!
barring, altenator, fluxed, hommed, grinded, eldenbrock, .....................

$3500 OBO Fully rebuilt 460 big block Bored 30 over This is everything that is new in it Rings Gaskets Rods Lifters Performance accel coil Freeze plugs Oil pump Oil pan Oil sending unit Cam barring Crank barring Mechanical oil gauge Performance wires Distributor Distributor cap and button Sparkplugs Starter Timing chain and timing gears Altenator belt The block has been fluxed polish dippid hommed resleeved bored over 30 and painted The crankshaft Has been grinded fluxed and polished The camshaft is a 10/10 camshaftand has been polished The heads have been machined and rebuilt Theres is a rebuilt 4 barrel eldenbrock carb The alternator has been rebuilt for a marine battery New oil pressure and new temp gauges It has a perform rpm gauge with 5 diff led color lights and mode settings It has docking headlights The exhaust manifold r worth 2000 alone New speedometer that tops out at 85 All gauges work and lights work The jet pump has been recentluy replaced There is also a new depth find that limits 600 ft and fish fisher Starts runs and drives like a jet boat should The motor has 15 hours on it and has been properly broke in -in sequence Comes with a dual axle ltrailer Boat title and trailer title are clean and has been recently registered it 'has been in the water this season To me the jet boat is worth more then the price above so dont low ball me my name is Andrew Sold as is This boat was designed to exceeded 90 mph No sales calls or gimmicks plz willing to trade for a car or truck or another boats

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The learn 'em real good here in Virginia. The "Edlenbrock" carb must have built in NOS, supercharger, turbo and intercooler. That's what makes it go 90 mph.

·
Registered
610 Posts
The learn 'em real good here in Virginia. The "Edlenbrock" carb must have built in NOS, supercharger, turbo and intercooler. That's what makes it go 90 mph.
Ain't much smarter on the left coast either.
jet boat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts