Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was haveing a blast until idiots decided to start throwing blows at some dude that didnt weight a fraction of what they weighed. crazy!!! Gotta love the Yuma sand bars haha:):)punch

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Was that at the Horse shoe tourney ?

S CP :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Yes sir.. shit went crazy at about 6 30pm.:mad:
I didn't make it this year but I know about 40 guys who play in it. Greg Brown who puts it on is a very good friend of mine.

S CP :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya it was def. alcohol related. i guess it all started with somebody accidently spilling some beer on someones boat. so ya i guess you can say it was alcohol related in two ways haha

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What? a cheap paint job that washes off with beer???? Next they'll be fighting when they get water on their boat. Kids!!!!
Agreed!! plus when a father was telling his little boy to call the cops one dude pretty much threatened the little boy that if he doesnt put the phone away he wouldnt get it back and the boy looked really frightened. and i tell you what, if a guy was telling my boy that i would have gone crazy or maybe thrown in prison for life.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Agreed!! plus when a father was telling his little boy to call the cops one dude pretty much threatened the little boy that if he doesnt put the phone away he wouldnt get it back and the boy looked really frightened. and i tell you what, if a guy was telling my boy that i would have gone crazy or maybe thrown in prison for life.

A grown man threatening my child = a grown man getting pistol whipped.. Just sayin...:mad:

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
What is this, a Drive-By? Where have you been hiding? :D BTW, I'm never too old to defend family and country.
more like a float by, thats how we do it down here year round..not hiding shit got to many fires in the oven to hide. i agree, i defended my country in d.s.(semperfi). and also i defend my family(whats left of them) and my money cause i work to hard for it..hey i had a puppy jump on my eliminator last time out and the owner grabbed it as fast he jumped up on it. he came right over said he was sorry and was willing to pay for anything to fix it. shook my hand and i said no worries the puppy was a chocolate lab and so cute it didnt bother me and he didint do any damage anyways..

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
more like a float by, thats how we do it down here year round..not hiding shit got to many fires in the oven to hide. i agree, i defended my country in d.s.(semperfi). and also i defend my family(whats left of them) and my money cause i work to hard for it..hey i had a puppy jump on my eliminator last time out and the owner grabbed it as fast he jumped up on it. he came right over said he was sorry and was willing to pay for anything to fix it. shook my hand and i said no worries the puppy was a chocolate lab and so cute it didnt bother me and he didint do any damage anyways..
And thats how its handled. I think it would take someone purposly kicking a hole in my boat for me to come to blows over it... But thats also why i dont drink when out of the water with strangers.. Calmer heads usually prevail that way...

However threatin a kid is out of line regarldess of the situation.. Any man big enough to threaten a child should be big enough to walk off 230 grains.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Another beautiful weekend in Y-Town!
Dale-Thanks for holding that spot on the launch ramp sat night! Priceless:D
Blunder- Trainwreck!
509- You boys definitely pulled through for the youngster!...
Who here can say that @19yo, you have one hell of a nice 18' gullwing that flat out hauls ass...and on its maiden voyage, has blond female strangers hunting you down to, well,...all im gonna say is "Go for a ride!":p most of the stories I have ever heard that go down anywhere near to this, is probably bullshart! there are quite a few people @ the sandbar saturday that will never forget that day! at least the "youngster" wont!

Stupid Steve, Dallas, Arek, Kelly/child, B-ry,Eric, Mindy lou, Matty, Shawn, Julie, Juzzy, Trainwreck, Jess....Thanks for a great weekend you guys can bunk with me anytime...I hope Dallas goes easy on B-ry if she gets her camera out, Saturday night was weird but gut splitting!hil:)

Huff (509) between you and Farmer John, there is not enough room in Yuma for the two of you! thanks for a good weekend
Power tour here we come!:)devil

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.