Performance Boats Forum banner

9301 - 9320 of 9327 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
Dago Campanelli
Down-N-Out Racing

Was digging through some old pics in this thread and ran across this pic of Dago. He's just one of the characters that make it out to Dog and Andy's Delta deals which make them so cool... These guys lived the stories we all get to hear!! Take the time to meet these guys as many in this thread are no longer with us...

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
It's been awhile since I've posted.. Thought this was a cool picture of my Oldman at Bluewater.. I'm pretty sure he was the fastest old guy there!! He made it to the semi finals in TE..
Oldman 2018 Parker - Copy.jpg

·
Dean Harvey
123 Posts
Update on my non boat project

Hey guys,

I haven't updated everyone in a while so here it goes. A lot has changed since I last posted here. I decided to go all in on the Corvette. I decided to make some serious horsepower and bought a billet AJPE Hemi with BAE 8 billet heads on it. I also had my blower and injector hat worked on by Mike Janis. He brought everything up to current technology so the engine should make some serious horsepower now!!

I also decided to put a Quick Lock lockup converter drive with a B&J Big Boy 3 speed tranny in the car to handle the horsepower.

I have also moved everything around in the car to fit me better. I still have a ways to go but plan on an early 2019 debut of the car.

As always I am fabricating everything myself and I am having a great time pulling it all together.

I still think of the boat that I traded to Shawn for the car and still keep up with him. He has made the boat his as I have made the car mine.

I am posting some pictures but you are welcome to visit my blog where I document the entire build and my life stories. As usual God is blessing me more than I deserve.

Come see the blog at :

My Dream Project: Main Page

Have a great day,

Dean

Attachments

·
Registered
4,188 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
I think we got some shots of your old man at fireturd. I will see if we can dig through them.

Paul
I would appreciate it!!! Hope all is well!!!

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
An older pic but one of the best of my yellow boat taken by Scott, (Roger That 99)

Canyon-CFW-June 2014.jpg

A pic of the new boat from Mark McLaughlin from October 2019 at Bakersfield. I think this is a pic of a pic and need to get the originals on this but haven't taken the time to reach out to Mark yet....
004.jpg

9301 - 9320 of 9327 Posts