Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Obama went on Jon Stewart and said that what happened in Benghazi was not "optimal". Communication wasn't the best and they'll "fix" it.

Documents have just been release showing that Ambassador Stevens had requested more security on numerous times that they were extremely fearful of an attack. These document go back to April. It showed that the State Department said that they would never have more than three security guards. It also shows that the president had more information than he release earlier on.

Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack | Fox News

Some of these document have come from the intelligence community. So you think Hildabeast and the CIA are leaking info to torpedo Obama?

You can bet that the CIA didn't like being thrown under the bus. I'm sure they're not too happy with this administration.

Terrorism is now an "overseas contingency".
The Fort Hood shooting wasn't a terrorist attack, but instead workplace violence.
Benghazi was a "bump in the road" and the deaths were not "optimal".

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
You keep up with facts like this and you'll get another libtard or two begging to be banned.:happy:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
You keep up with facts like this and you'll get another libtard or two begging to be banned.:happy:
:lmao1: The truth to a liberal is like kryptonite to Superman!!! :)bulb

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
:lmao1: The truth to a liberal is like kryptonite to Superman!!! :)bulb
I just sourced this page in another debate I am in, and they called it my opinion, not fact. WTH

Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform

Getting back on track to with the story

. » Mother of Victim Speaks out as Obama Says Benghazi Deaths Not OPTIMAL » The Loft -- GOPUSA

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Are you arguing with Duh Ram on another forum too?
You would think so. I was sent an invitation to a political commentary thread on facebook from a friend who knew I posted a lot of political stuff. I was lured in, hook , line and sinker. Within an hour or so of participating in a thread, some liberal jackazz called me a whore.

I don't know if they are the same person or not since Ram is afraid to tell me his first name. :rolleyes:

Its amazing, liberals are the same everywhere you look.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Ms U I know you will not let that statement bother you. Me being a welder for 42 year they called me a whore also. Seems both trades just ask for more heat, rod and money. You are a first class ladie. Give em hell MsU because you have out smarted them with facts and truths. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but listening to you, GN, Doc, Steele and a few other keeps my faith in Americans and we will survive. Kick a$$ and take names........BBD:happy:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

Where has that sharp tongue of yours been lately??? Seem every time you get wound up a Libertard disapears. Carry on:stir:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ms U I know you will not let that statement bother you. Me being a welder for 42 year they called me a whore also. Seems both trades just ask for more heat, rod and money. You are a first class ladie. Give em hell MsU because you have out smarted them with facts and truths. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but listening to you, GN, Doc, Steele and a few other keeps my faith in Americans and we will survive. Kick a$$ and take names........BBD:happy:
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Thanks BBD! You got that right! I just help them, make themselves look dumber. That really pisses them off. :happy:

I share the faith with you!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
"Stevens was tasked with helping to coordinate U.S. assistance to the rebels, whose top military commander, Abdelhakim Belhadj, was the leader of the Al Qaeda affiliate, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG). That means that Stevens was authorized by the U.S. Department of State and the Obama administration to aid and abet individuals and groups that were, at a minimum, allied ideologically with Al Qaeda, the jihadist terrorist organization that attacked the homeland on the first 9/11, the one that’s not supposed to exist anymore after the killing of its leader, Osama bin Laden, on May 2, 2011. "
Third or 4th paragraph,
Wags

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Welcome to the jungle WAGS, interesting reads there... Keep them coming... :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts