·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can someone please remind me to not eat lunch and watch anything related to Obama.
That's the new Obama Diet.....You eat, until full. Watch an Obama video and throw it all up. I've lost 15 pounds already!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well holy crap, Obama is good at something!!! Ya know his wife will quicken the diet!!!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Dammit Dave you beat me to the Punch ! if this isn't a glowing example of the true Character AND whats been going on for the past 4 years
These are words to incite Race and Class warfare perhaps they didn't vet him quite enough !

Here is the transcript for the video above:

The philosophy of nonviolence only makes sense if the powerful can be made to recognize themselves in the powerless. It only makes sense if the powerless can be made to recognize themselves in the powerful. You know, the principle of empathy gives broader meaning, by the way, to Dr. King’s philosophy of nonviolence. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but rich people are all for nonviolence. Why wouldn’t they be? They’ve got what they want. They want to make sure people don’t take their stuff. But the principle of empathy recognizes that there are more subtle forms of violence to which we are answerable. The spirit of empathy condemns not only the use of firehoses and attack dogs to keep people down but also accountants and tax loopholes to keep people down. I’m not saying that what Enron executives did to their employees is the moral equivalent of what Bull Connor did to black folks, but I’ll tell you what, the employees at Enron feel violated. When a company town sees its plant closing because some distant executives made some decision despite the wage concessions, despite the tax breaks, and they see their entire economy collapsing, they feel violence .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts