1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Dont think so.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Her Mom is taking her back to her home town and going to straighten her up with love and devotionl):ameand all the good child rearing abilities she has shown in the past with her younger daughter (16 years old and pregnant) and her bastard child living in the same house. My God, talk about dysfunctional, there should be a law to prevent this kind of thing IMHO. :( NSF

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Her Mom is taking her back to her home town and going to straighten her up with love and devotionl):ameand all the good child rearing abilities she has shown in the past with her younger daughter (16 years old and pregnant) and her bastard child living in the same house. My God, talk about dysfunctional, there should be a law to prevent this kind of thing IMHO. :( NSF
Is she taking the British accent Britney, or the American Britney or the....

Christ, this chick is nose to nose with BNB...:mad::mad:

·
RIP Gizmo
149 Posts
I feel sorry for her. I couldn't imagine how tough it would be to have the entire world talking trash about you. We all are watching a train wreck in slow motion and I think it will end sadly and soon. She is not strong enough to handle her situation.

I wish everyone would leave her alone, but that won't happen.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Is she taking the British accent Britney, or the American Britney or the....

Christ, this chick is nose to nose with BNB...:mad::mad:
Bi-polar or another Sybil (Sally Field's excellent role many years ago), a tru story of a woman who had many, many personalities. Britany seems over the top now to me and sorry, I dont feel any sympathy for her. I feel sorry for the soldiers in Iraq :( NSF

·
What are you thinking?
562 Posts
From what I heard she was diagnosed bipolar. I have a friend whos daughter is bipolar. Some of the things they have had to deal with and I have witnessed are unreal. If this is the case then Britney has no control during these crazy moments.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bi-polar or another Sybil (Sally Field's excellent role many years ago), a tru story of a woman who had many, many personalities. Britany seems over the top now to me and sorry, I dont feel any sympathy for her. I feel sorry for the soldiers in Iraq :( NSF
Well you are a real patriot then! What does that have to do with the topic of the thread? You win. You are the most Patriotic person on this board.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Why do we care about Britney? Because every single straight guy wanted to bang that hot piece of ass when she was in her prime and couldn't wait for her to turn legal. She was young, hot and was making a pile of cash. She couldn't sing, and dancing was a spazmatic repetition of spins and drops, but she'd be fun to take home for a little while. After a few more years, the wheels started falling off the bus. She gets knocked up, boozed up, drugged up, whored up, destroyed that gash and now her mind, and the same guys that would have to killed to tangle with her are the same guys that are glad that they weren't involved with that sinking ship. We're watching her go from the top to the bottom.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
I feel sorry for her. I couldn't imagine how tough it would be to have the entire world talking trash about you. We all are watching a train wreck in slow motion and I think it will end sadly and soon. She is not strong enough to handle her situation.

I wish everyone would leave her alone, but that won't happen.
All she has to do is leave the Hollywood area for a couple years. It's hard for me to feel sorry for someone that continues to hit her own thumb with a hammer.

She has enough cash to disapear to a 100 acre ranch in montana where the paparazzi wouldn't be able to see her from the road.

Sadly she loves the attention and it will probablly kill her.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
From what I heard she was diagnosed bipolar. I have a friend whos daughter is bipolar. Some of the things they have had to deal with and I have witnessed are unreal. If this is the case then Britney has no control during these crazy moments.
Bullcrap! That's just the latest catch-all phrase for people to use when they make poor decisions. "I'm bi-polar." "Give me some drugs to even me out." When the reality is most people need to take accountablity for their actions. We all make poor choices sometimes. Some of us take responsibility for them and others say "I couldn't help it, I have a chemical imbalance." I have a student who's mom is that way. 3 kids, 3 different dads, and some days, she doesn't want to see her kids (one's a baby) so she makes the middle schooler miss school to take care of the little ones. When she told me she did that because she was bi-polar I almost lost it. That was the end of my sympathy for her. :mad: For the people who are genuinely bi-polar, this diagnosing trend is diluting the seriousness of their ailment.

How come there was no such thing as Bi-Polar disorder 20 years ago?
There was, but it was rare. I remember learning about it in a psych class in college in the late 80s. Now everyone and their brother has it. Just another way for docs to give meds rather than therapy. You can see more patients that way. $$$

All she has to do is leave the Hollywood area for a couple years. It's hard for me to feel sorry for someone that continues to hit her own thumb with a hammer.

She has enough cash to disapear to a 100 acre ranch in montana where the paparazzi wouldn't be able to see her from the road.
I often wonder that also. Why doesn't she move to another country? Like Shania Twain and Johnny Depp did? Or out of the state at least (not NYC!) Granted, some paparrazzi would follow, but no where near the circus that does today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts