Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
I wonder if Obamas buddies like Ayers, Farrakhan, Rev Wright will be hanging out at the White House, like on a sat night playin pool or something:D

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
I wonder if Obamas buddies like Ayers, Farrakhan, Rev Wright will be hanging out at the White House, like on a sat night playin pool or something:D
I'm thinkin they will gut it and turn it in to a Muslim temple.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
is apparently dedicated to Sirhan Sirhan, the convicted assassin of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
I wonder how Ted is feeling right about now?
Actually that book was written in 1974. Still scandalous though.
On a separate note...why is ayers still breathing? I'd have thought some Patriotic individual would've ventilated his ass by now. Oh well, hopefully someone soon will.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Actually that book was written in 1974. Still scandalous though.
On a separate note...why is ayers still breathing? I'd have thought some Patriotic individual would've ventilated his ass by now. Oh well, hopefully someone soon will.
You mean you have a problem with a sociopathic attempted murderer teaching our college kids how to work with children??? That not very progressive of you...:)sphss

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
You mean you have a problem with a sociopathic attempted murderer teaching our college kids how to work with children??? That not very progressive of you...:)sphss
I have a problem with that pos breathing. All the serial killers that have prowled the streets and not one of them could do us a solid by clipping this prick? Selfish bastards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts