Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This probably has come up before, but the search only got me trays for sale. This is in a BBC v-drive. Right now I have a plate. I'm going to replace it. Is there any advantage between a directional screen or louver? Thanks

Tim

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the come back Bob. I was thinking the Milodon. It says you need to use their stud with stand offs that stock is to short or something like that. I made my own pan and it has a baffle in it that the plate just about touches. If I would use my stock stand offs, would the screen hit the crank or something? Oh, it's fly wheel forward. Thanks

Tim

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Thanks for the come back Bob. I was thinking the Milodon. It says you need to use their stud with stand offs that stock is to short or something like that. I made my own pan and it has a baffle in it that the plate just about touches. If I would use my stock stand offs, would the screen hit the crank or something? Oh, it's fly wheel forward. Thanks

Tim
I don't really know. I never used the Milodon with stock bolts. The problem with the stock setup is, the tray lands where it lands. You can really adjust it up or down like you can with the studs. But if its touching you pan now, you can't really lower even if you had studs. So I guess it better clear the crank.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts