Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 76 Spectra Cruiser. The original windshield has a crack in it from some genius stepping on it, I would like to get a new one possibly in Green. Does anyone make these windshields? Hoping somebody has the template for these and is making them? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Green Windshield

I can make you a new windshield if you still need one. All I need is the originals off your boat even if they are cracked.

Green acrylic is available, but I'd have to see what it costs. I usually don't have stock on it.

My shop is in Northern California (Sacramento) if that is any closer to you than Finney's. I am sure I will be less expensive.

You can see my work at Boat windshield replacement, plastics fabrication - The Plastics Guy

At the very least I can give you an honest assessment of what needs to be done and the cost. So you have a basis for comparison.

·
i see you
438 Posts
This is my 76 Spectra Cruiser. The original windshield has a crack in it from some genius stepping on it, I would like to get a new one possibly in Green. Does anyone make these windshields? Hoping somebody has the template for these and is making them? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
I had a "not so good experience" with finneys on an 88 Daytona two piece windshield. needless to say I will ever deal with them again. There are others in the business that can do a clean job.
Their customer service is less than I would expect from a marine company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts