Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
KYLE WOULD NOT SELL ME HIS SWTD BOAT LESS MOTOR pictured above so i went out and found me this CRUSADER 450# TUNNELL hull set up for a blown bb chevy ..and YES it had a wing...

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This potato chip boat is so light you can see the ripples in the deck...but its fricken awsome....

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
now i have a picklefork v-drive & a picklefork Outboard 2.4 bridgeport & a crusader tunnell jet..

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Kyle has a few gems. Why would he want to sell um before he has a chaance to make a statement:D

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he has the hydro and the swtd what else?

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HIs hydro turned out Bitchen......love that hydro.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
The Hydro is real close to starting too. I'm not a wing Fan but that's what he likes. Go figure. Kinda like the Mouzer I guess without the for sale signs:D The South Wind Build is gunna be a fun one.He has plans for a retro intake and fuel system. The quality cant be bought. Its made by him for him. Sweet set up:)devil Just amazes me how far he has come with the Hydro. Dam we may be fireing this bitch up a a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Besides the Chevy power plant, Vdrive & Lenco, He has fabricated everything else around those key components.

I know this aint jet related. But the way we fab shit up ourselves is universal...

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Got a few...... and theres the unseen one's ;). Heres a little more up to date

Attachments

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
KYLE WOULD NOT SELL ME HIS SWTD BOAT LESS MOTOR pictured above so i went out and found me this CRUSADER 450# TUNNELL hull set up for a blown bb chevy ..and YES it had a wing...
Your correct every boat I buy, I buy to keep and build it into something thats bitchin. Plus the SWTD has some very interesting history behind it and I think I can make it into a serious runner and a quality piece at the same time.

You find a wing for my hydro yet :)sphss? Really?

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts

Attachments

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Its a nice boat Mike. But its no southwind, and wheres the pod on the back around the pump? Also how talls that wing think mines a little bigger...... JK looks fine Mike, gimme a call sometime. Get it running, keep that one!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts