Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its slow in here. Lets see some pics from when you use to go to the river back in the day.

I found this one.

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts
Showing my age!!!

Damn Dan, that doesn't look like "back in the day", that looks like yesterday!! LOL

If it was truly "back in the day", those ATV's would be 3 wheelers and that truck would be allot more square on the sides!!!

Damn...............getting old sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)sphss

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have that quad. Sorry.

I will be that skinny again...........................One day. hil:)

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
Way ,way back in the day, caribiean flat with BBC 402 12.5-1 solid cam ...

Parker Blue Water marina back in the day

Heres one, "blue thunder" , Steve Sidel driving before Nagore bought the boat, other is Original "head over heels" John dyer Driving at firebird running Comp Jet

·
Registered
335 Posts
Not exactly back in the day. My 12 year old daughter took this pic from the balcony at Lazy Harry's north of the Avi back in September.

She's not even sure what she had the camera settings on! Sure looks like an old school jet boat pic to most!

Ray

Been on here a couple times, I know!

·
Young Junior Member
319 Posts
Ive got some pics of my dad and his buddies going up through the 2nd set of rapids at the Grand Canyon in the 90's...my Dad had to pull his buddies boat out of a sandbar at the mouth of the Grand Canyon with our ol nordic...great pics but dont have a pic scanner...should i take pics of pics?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
12year old Blondie :D

Right below Hoover Dam, went for a hike, came back with boat out of the water.... this is why I like jets :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
This is back at lake Paris in the early 90's. Old school for me as I'm still a young pup... relatively.... lol It's my pop's yellow challenger. Got lots of stories in that old boat!

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
Its slow in here. Lets see some pics from when you use to go to the river back in the day.

I found this one.

Damn Dan, that doesn't look like "back in the day", that looks like yesterday!! LOL

If it was truly "back in the day", those ATV's would be 3 wheelers and that truck would be allot more square on the sides!!!

I know its an old pic......who the hell runs 15 inch wheels anymorehil:)hil:)

·
Registered
630 Posts

and we were:)hand all a bit thinner................:)devil

1 - 20 of 26 Posts