Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats everyones upgrades/goals/ hopes for there boats over this winter season? :)hand

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
sand and strip , sand and strip - read up on gel coating :D

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Paint and new cam.

And i might just put in a new interior while im at it.................................

·
Banned
989 Posts
So whats everyones upgrades/goals/ hopes for there boats over this winter season? :)hand
i plan on enjoying the lakes without stupid kids in wakeboats and to do some trailer work.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paint and new cam.

And i might just put in a new interior while im at it.................................
Red mesa sales :D bout time :D:D:D:D

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I for one am going to try and finish the hydro, working on just the motor now boat's done, and gotta redo the trailer here in a couple of weeks before it gets heavy. :)bulb anyone got some dead tires rotting around the house :D

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll speak for jimmy

"Blower on the liberator and go every weekend to the lake and wide open from the front... to the back....to the front..... to the back.... to the fly by at the cliffs... to the front... to the dam... back to the back.... to the front..... by the cliffs again.... to the trailor..."

:)devil Ricky Bobby :)devil way ta be :)hand

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll speak for jimmy

"Blower on the liberator and go every weekend to the lake and wide open from the front... to the back....to the front..... to the back.... to the fly by at the cliffs... to the front... to the dam... back to the back.... to the front..... by the cliffs again.... to the trailor..."

Don't forget breakfast at the marina :)hand:)hand

·
Banned
989 Posts
Some times I surprise myself at how slow I am at times:)sphss

That was some funny f'n shiat!!............... once I got a few clues:|err:)bulb
its the kentucky fried kachina :D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I'll speak for jimmy

Don't forget breakfast at the marina :)hand:)hand
Awe man you left out the float on East Sider Beach with the gang:D

:D Well lets just say,
I want to go fast
Build is well under way. Pistons will be here in AZ tomorrow. Roller Rockers are on my Head board:D Still need to order the Rings, Push rods, New Blower Intake, Gaskets & Paint. That's for this Fall.

Winter I may rebuild the Alky Banshee. Need to order a new Stroked Hot Rod crank. But the stocker will get me thru the winter:)devil

Also working on a little Xano stuff;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts