Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that it is official past labor day and we are that much closer towards the winter, all summer long one of the hot topics is things that other are going to do to their boats. I have had a terrific summer and could only hope that we find new people come next season and all of the existing people get faster and more badas$ :)devil

So figured we'll reiterate, post em up

·
Registered
854 Posts
Being that it is official past labor day and we are that much closer towards the winter, all summer long one of the hot topics is things that other are going to do to their boats. I have had a terrific summer and could only hope that we find new people come next season and all of the existing people get faster and more badas$ :)devil

So figured we'll reiterate, post em up
What you talking about Willis? We've got months left....:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Fugg it

I'm going Riding in the desert. I miss hanging out at Widow maker. Watching all the kids in Papies brand new Dully trying to make it up them hills.

Sum you fooz need to get some Off rood shit so we can hang out by the fire at Sycamore or Box canyon.

If you've never been out there in the night time, Your missing out Big Time....
This group, in the desert??? Could be sumthing real good:)devil
Trust me:p

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
This group, in the desert??? Could be sumthing real good:)devil
Trust me:p
But would Tyro be able to drunk dial and send pic texts??? That could be the deal breaker. I was out there earlier in the year and cell service was sketchy at best.

·
06 Mach 22 w/2.5 Drags
200 Posts
For sure be out in the dunes!!

However, thinkin Ill be river bound until the clocks get set back. (for us unlucky ca people)

Off season = more HP and some stereo additions :D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
But would Tyro be able to drunk dial and send pic texts??? That could be the deal breaker. I was out there earlier in the year and cell service was sketchy at best.
Even worse on this side of town. He could always ride back to the road at Lower Sycamore. I get service there with Verizon.. 4 peaks Nada, Peurdosito Flats Nada.Tyro need to upgrade to Satellite. :D With a picture package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts