Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Boat looks killer.... Rick is very detail oriented and does OUTSTANDING gel work. Great job on it and you wont be disappointed with Carlos at Premier either....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also forgot to mention thanks to ROKE trailers, brought them my trailer and had them replace my bunks and put on new carpet.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The boat turned out so nice. I am glad that we were able to contribute to the project in a small way. Rick takes on every project as if it is his own. I can't say enough about the attention to detail, quality of prep, and the finish work that comes out of the shop. He has done several projects for me and with each one I am amazed at the before and after.

Check out his site at: Islander Marine

·
Registered
325 Posts
Boat looks awesome. Getting rid of all the hardware gives it a real sleek look. And going with a full bench and cover in the back really brings it up to date. Great job.
Is the inside color on the deck white or light grey? Kinda hard to tell from the pics.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boat looks awesome. Getting rid of all the hardware gives it a real sleek look. And going with a full bench and cover in the back really brings it up to date. Great job.
Is the inside color on the deck white or light grey? Kinda hard to tell from the pics.
It is a light grey color. When the seats are in the sun they look almost white, it is a little bit lighter than the grey of the old seats..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts