·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's every one working on?

·
Registered
206 Posts
not boat stuff but I just finished and had to show someone. wayne 615 visibles. sorry for the thead jack!! I am working on my boat if that helps:wink2: Im working on the to loud problem and adding new valve covers from Robert1 and puke tank/ breathers from tom also MSD box/distibuter and working on headers thinking I need a new set instead. anyone got a real good set of rewarder headers for BBC?

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Where to start. Going from an AA to a B with inducer. Repolishing and anodizing parts. Calgo is at gsm now. New f&r cable. Redoing the name, make and some of the pin stripping. Adding the GPS speedo I got for Christmas. Oil temp gauge. Msd distributer and 6al. New bunks and fender sides on the trailer. Dammit I'm gonna be broke by the time summer gets here

Does anybody have a template for a t-deck windshield

·
Registered
449 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358490708.939780.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358490724.101218.jpg
Just finished the paint on the kodiak
Now cutting and buffing the 70 Chevy van ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358491096.417674.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358491188.001959.jpg
Now pulling my pump on my Anthony and flipping it and re gel coating to bottom. Then coming up with one of the sickest paint schemes ever.. Just so I can look good on the beach!! Lol

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Waiting for Livorsi to finish their new throttle so I can buy one. Put the Calgo steering back in the boat that I had rebuilt. Making some oiling changes to the engine depending on how many more bad bearings we find.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
New pump did a 4 3/4" set back with some B1 hardware, took about 200lbs out of the boat, put new seats in it new carpet, new floor (just between the stringers) new steering, well all new cables. dealt with 2 shitty PD hyd pumps now gonna get a B1 hyd pump, and a new inducer and finish the 533ci pump gas BBF for it. Oh yeah put new 26gal aluminum tanks in it and had my stringers and transom and engine compartment gelled @ D'Cucci boats

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Stringers and floor in the Sanger.:grin::partyguy:

Pretty much got the Miller how I want it.:))THumbsUp:wink2:

·
Registered
794 Posts
shouldnt you have done that pre paint and rigging? hahaha
Yeah i should have. But i didn't have enough funds to do all of it. Plus i have to re rig it for the low pro.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts