Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are some old pics

last season I swaped the 283 SBC for a 454, restored the trailer, and recleared the whole boat.

as the season ended there were some things I did not like, Number one a AA impeler, so I had Tom (at Jet Boat Performance) go through the jet and size me back to an A, were I think the motor would like it better.....while its out had to do some bling!!

here is the pick up day at the polisher (mine and two other guys, who happen to have the same boat lol)

next was to replace the old rusted factory chrome wheels with these craigslist score torque thurst's.

sorry for the bad pic, the boat is blocked in right now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the main thing that I did not like about my boat...the interior

a closer look and will see that it had indoor/outdoor lowes carpet that did not even cover the whole boat (the side panels were also carpeted)

after removing the carpet I found that whoever did the floor did not fiberglass the whole thing in, so also re-did the top of the floor since it was still in good shape and used the woven glass to make it stronger

back to my first time home made interior

and before I get ready to post the final product pictures, yes I sealed all the wood, and I would like to thank all my friends for helping me out

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Very nice project .......... job well done.

S CP :)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Wow, nice project. Awesome job! Boat turned out nice and awesome job on the interior.......Hal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts