Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a wiring harness for my 19' eliminator. Cp performance has one for msd, does anyone know how long of a boat its for?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I need a wiring harness for my 19' eliminator. Cp performance has one for msd, does anyone know how long of a boat its for?
Your best bet is to build your own! Most kits have to be hacked up to make fit nicely! Buy the wire and cut to length place them all together and start attaching the ends to proper location! This is the best way and only takes a few hours with a few breaks along the way! There is also a wiring code for marine colored wires! I will see if I can find it!

Here ya go!http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/wiring/wiring.htm
I started a thread on this a few years ago!

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
My friend makes his own out of lighting cable used on big rigs.
It's cheap, and has multi colored wires inside a rubber housing.
Works like a charm.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just bought a used harness off ebay. Got the engine harness with breaker, harness from engine to dash and then separate dash harness all for under 60.00 if I remember correctly. If you haven't started making your own yet, you might consider going this route.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got all of my stuff together and ill be putting it together and getting that much closer to havin her out!!!:) thanks for all the advice fellers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts