Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys! I'm a new kid here, and i think i have the smallest jet boat here and it's the only wizard iv'e ever seen,lol....gonna be interesting to see when it's been redone. Dad bought it in florida about 10 years ago and she's been sitting for 8...i'll be cruising the forums for ideas on refinishing the gel coat, but it runs, so i won't do anything to the motor besides tune-up, oil change, etc. If anyone has ever owned (or know someone) let me know, as i think it's pretty rare. By the way, she's never had a name either...;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Guys, I own Wizard Marine jet boat! I thought I had the only one. It was purchased new in 1990. The engine is a Datsun A-14, rebuilt and pumped up. The jet is a Doen pump, now owned by Twin Disc. The boat is 9 1/2 feet long, seats 2 people.

·
Registered
162 Posts
We got to see some pics of these!! I have never seen them, I'm interested....If you can load lots of pics, including motor, jet and bottom....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have some pics in an album on my profile. mine has a nissan 4cyl., it's also a 1990. i'll be posting more recent pics soon!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i put pics in my album, but i when i go to it, it says "no pics". lol, i sent an e-mail, but still got no reply, no idea what to do next. sorry guys, i was looking forward to seeing what you thought of it...by the way, i also have a hard time of going to anyone else's profile and seeing albums too, if that makes sense, if you have any ideas, let me know please!! thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts