Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He asked me to post it up. Was Excel, now PDF since can't upload excel to forum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Which hole do I but the burnt pistons in?

Lifter bore clearance. Really Brian. If I turn the block over on the stand, and forget the lifters are installed, and they all fall out, their perfect!

Thanks Brian. Its a good sheet. :))THumbsUp

Depends on the race, #5 or #8 :eek:( Aluminum or cast iron blocks, different lifter brands, lifter trued blocks,,, C'mon GN

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
It's a worksheet for you to use on your next K engine build.
That way you know what you did after you race it for years and not tear it down !
Was a joke. I wouldn't know where to begin.

If the right boat comes up I'll be humping this forum section for 350 SBC information for the SE class...

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Was a joke. I wouldn't know where to begin.

If the right boat comes up I'll be humping this forum section for 350 SBC information for the SE class...
I used to think that you could build a S.E. small block with a blind fold on, use what ever parts were laying around, sweep the floor for more, use left over Ford small block parts where they fit, still make more than enough power and have it live for 5 year easy. Damn if those S.E. guys didn't show me you can blow up some pretty nice stuff with no sweat. I still think you have to work at it. It can't be that easy to build a small block chevy that only last one weekend, or less.

Depends on the race, #5 or #8 :eek:( Aluminum or cast iron blocks, different lifter brands, lifter trued blocks,,, C'mon GN
I get it Brian. Its a sheet for people that can afford to build real race engines. :wink2:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
I used to think that you could build a S.E. small block with a blind fold on, use what ever parts were laying around, sweep the floor for more, use left over Ford small block parts where they fit, still make more than enough power and have it live for 5 year easy. Damn if those S.E. guys didn't show me you can blow up some pretty nice stuff with no sweat. I still think you have to work at it. It can't be that easy to build a small block chevy that only last one weekend, or less.
S.E. might turn into a very expensive class. I didn't see anything ruling out high HP 350s that have an electronic throttle control where speed is restricted at the maximum by getting the current speed off the GPS or water speed indicators.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
their first problem is getting to 85.
Trust me, you have nooooooo idea about the man holding the reins on that class. he could take your wiz bang(sorry Brian) little electronic control, rip it from your boat, and not return for 2 years if likes. Think Stalin, not Thomas Jefferson. He is 100% in control of the class and he is no BS. Playing games could get you benched for a race, or a season depending on his mood. he has only begun to write rules for the class. You'll NEVER think of something he didn't think of, before you were born.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
882 Posts
their first problem is getting to 85.
Trust me, you have nooooooo idea about the man holding the reins on that class. he could take your wiz bang(sorry Brian) little electronic control, rip it from your boat, and not return for 2 years if likes. Think Stalin, not Thomas Jefferson. He is 100% in control of the class and he is no BS. Playing games could get you benched for a race, or a season depending on his mood. he has only begun to write rules for the class. You'll NEVER think of something he didn't think of, before you were born.

LMAO :))THumbsUp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts