Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
76 Posts
1963 Stevens, Wood Deck Flatty

I have this boat, it has not been on the market, but I would sell it to the right party. It is powered by a 331 Chrysler Hemi. It is 90 % complete but it has been on the back burner for a while and would like to see someone enjoy it. PM me and if you like we can talk about it. I live in the North Bay. price negoiable (sp).

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
....I don't know if this is still available.........but.......1972 Miller....Flat......454.......It is supposed to be beautiful........$5k.............Tom....559-594-4975........Fresno area.....

·
InsaneInjun
592 Posts
lake or race hull

1991 magnun having a motor built now'to be really nice could use paint.great start fast hull ,can see in magnum huff's member's gallery !!!!!!!pm him on this site...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just put my boat in for sale, can be viewed in ebay, 73 southwind, its yellow and worth a look, I belive its fairly HOT, good luck. LEO427

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have a 81 tr1 cole in great condition im asking $7600 obo less motor has brand new bell housing and driveline tube and 4gal bullet imco tank all you need is a motor and you ready to go

·
Registered
146 Posts
magnum for sale

hey, thanks insane ***** for the help. Here's a picture of the boat to go with the post.

hey thanhttp://www.performanceboats.com//attachment.php?attachmentid=14452&stc=1&d=1216793000ks *****,

Attachments

·
InsaneInjun
592 Posts
quess not !

hey, thanks insane ***** for the help. Here's a picture of the boat to go with the post.

hey thanhttp://www.performanceboats.com//attachment.php?attachmentid=14452&stc=1&d=1216793000ks *****,
well i quess he listen to his wife and desided not !maybe a hydro !:)violent:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Easy guys I was out of the state for several days with limited email access. I will know the right one when I see it. Real buyer cash in hand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts