·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly how my nephews in the Middle East feel about both of them:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I wonder how they will feel about Commander in Chief Rongme who dodged the draft hiding in Paris passing out Mormon brochures for 2 1/2 years during the Viet Nam war ?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Ah, the difference in between a real man and an empty suit! :))THumbsUp

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I wonder how they will feel about Commander in Chief Rongme who dodged the draft hiding in Paris passing out Mormon brochures for 2 1/2 years during the Viet Nam war ?
Do you think that could be the same reason an unnamed Mormon:blah: who likes to invite people to the boat races never served in the Vietnam War, he was in Paris helping Little Lord Mittens?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Living by Luke AFB provides numerous opportunities to than our men and women in the Air Force stationed here. It also provides an opportunity, from time to time to ask about their commander in chief. Some politely decline comment while others will give you an earful about this clown but I have yet to encounter a single one who praised him - not a single one! Rather telling, I'd say.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Yep! I have many friends in the military and a close family member who is a SFC Ranger in Afghanistan right now and he feels the same as your video projects.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Yep! I have many friends in the military and a close family member who is a SFC Ranger in Afghanistan right now and he feels the same as your video projects.
Why? Obama increased troops in Afghanistan when needed. He has been extremely aggressive with UAV strikes when compared to his predessesor(saves the lives of US soldiers), and he pulled us out of Iraq. Why would the troops not like Obama?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Why? Obama increased troops in Afghanistan when needed. He has been extremely aggressive with UAV strikes when compared to his predessesor(saves the lives of US soldiers), and he pulled us out of Iraq. Why would the troops not like Obama?
He is pretty easy to despise ram. He despises America, and EVERY thing it stands for. Hating him comes pretty easy to patriotic Americans. You see him as Dorthy saw OZ before the curtain was pulled back. In time, history will pull back Obama's curtain.

Remember, Hitler was on the cover of Time as Man of the Year 1938, Stalin in 1940. He is in good company.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Ram: UAV strikes are CIA. he's cut their (military) pay and is cutting military spending as a whole by quite a bit. Granted he has had a bit of success but let's be honest. The info that got a lot of those S.O.B.'s came from Guantanimo and "questionable interrogation tactics" from the previous administration. He also put his 2 cents in the training aspect of things. Drill sergeants and the like (my "family member was a Ranger instructor for 3.5 years starting with Bush's last year in office)......well let's just say "Politicians" (the current administration to be clear) got involved and my "family member" was effectively handcuffed in the way he conducted his job so much so as he did not want to continue to instruct because he, and others of his ilk, felt they would be doing a dis-service to the Rangers they trained so they went into a Regular duty, active deployment situation instead. That's pretty bad if you ask me.

I could recommend a book or two that I have read recently. First hand accounts of special forces who may or may not go through their "boot camp" in Coronado California about things that may or may not turn your world upside down.

I believe there was or is a mod on this sight that may or may not know of the things of which I speak. ;)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This entire truth is far too hard for z and 1.64 to fathom. It's beyond their collective comprehensions to see the facts that lie beneath their noses. This Kenyan will never hold a candle to what Bush has done JUST since leaving office much less the difference of respect these two show the troops as commander-in-chief. Comparing these two to our troops is exactly as the video shows. I know I hear it very often.

The liberals can sit in the corner with their fingers in their ears so they won't have to face the fact that the American Military knows leadership (or the lack of it) from half way around the globe. They know this Kenyan has golfed over 100 rounds and that Bush discontinued all golf after troops were sent into Iraq out of respect. They know that Bush was active in all military operations while the Kenyan has had a fund-raiser averaging every ten days since taking office. It's not rocket science. It's earned respect and there is clearly a difference between these two for anyone with their eyes wide open.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
This entire truth is far too hard for z and 1.64 to fathom. It's beyond their collective comprehensions to see the facts that lie beneath their noses. This Kenyan will never hold a candle to what Bush has done JUST since leaving office much less the difference of respect these two show the troops as commander-in-chief. Comparing these two to our troops is exactly as the video shows. I know I hear it very often.

The liberals can sit in the corner with their fingers in their ears so they won't have to face the fact that the American Military knows leadership (or the lack of it) from half way around the globe. They know this Kenyan has golfed over 100 rounds and that Bush discontinued all golf after troops were sent into Iraq out of respect. They know that Bush was active in all military operations while the Kenyan has had a fund-raiser averaging every ten days since taking office. It's not rocket science. It's earned respect and there is clearly a difference between these two for anyone with their eyes wide open.

You are wasting your breath, or in this case bytes,

Note: Z & 64's comments are becoming more desperate daily as their Messiah's numbers FALL in the polls.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts

Bush said "Mission accomplished" like a grinning baboon while wearing a flight jacket on a staged aircraft carrier photo op. How many guys subsequently died occupying Iraq ????

Although I am against most military intervention. One does have to give Obama a lot of credit for being successful.......

1. Obama actually finished the mission in Iraq ten years later.
2. Obama got Bin Laden and many more terrorist leaders
3. Obama got Gaddafi's ass without one American fatality.

Seems Obama is a reluctant military genius commander in chief compared to the empty flight jacket Shrub....

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Congradulations! I see you got the newly created PRF Thread Topic Police job and you are doing a great job too. Sorry officer GRoper I'll be more carefull next time :rolleyes:
So sensitive! Thank you anyhow. I'll try not to let you down in my newly appointed position. ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts