Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for a blower intake I suggest Blue Thunder over BDS. Received intake from BDS and it is the worst casting I have ever seen. It is being used on a race application not polished. Bolt holes were not in the center of where they should be and casting is ROUGH! I have hours of clean up ahead to remove chunks of material that was left in the intake. Intake took months to receive. Sent them pics. I was told since its a racing application looks was not important. I thought quality of a casting was important if is going to be polished or cast quess not. Word for wise. Should have bought Blue Thunder.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
If you are looking for a blower intake I suggest Blue Thunder over BDS. Received intake from BDS and it is the worst casting I have ever seen. It is being used on a race application not polished. Bolt holes were not in the center of where they should be and casting is ROUGH! I have hours of clean up ahead to remove chunks of material that was left in the intake. Intake took months to receive. Sent them pics. I was told since its a racing application looks was not important. I thought quality of a casting was important if is going to be polished or cast quess not. Word for wise. Should have bought Blue Thunder.
Post some pics if you will...

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I will step out here and recommend Professional performance products piece! On the market as a Royal Ram Manifold! If any one wants a phone # hit me here and I will pass it on if you cant find it! Quality piece but not your'e budget crap! Mark

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Delated, not the time or place

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Please set me up with a one for a 460 Ford Mark. Tell me where to send the money. How long do you figure it will be before I can expect to recieve that? Thanks,:))THumbsUp
The ones I know of are 1150.00 and no junk. Excellent casting and long runner tall design, If you are serious P.M. me and I will give you the contact name and number. The only problem is you have to meet in a dark alley behind a liquor store in the valley! Just kidding:) Mark

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
The ones I know of are 1150.00 and no junk. Excellent casting and long runner tall design, If you are serious P.M. me and I will give you the contact name and number. The only problem is you have to meet in a dark alley behind a liquor store in the valley! Just kidding:) Mark
Just kidding you Mark. But I am curious, how long have they been making a blower manifold for the 460 Ford?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
I will step out here and recommend Professional performance products piece! On the market as a Royal Ram Manifold! If any one wants a phone # hit me here and I will pass it on if you cant find it! Quality piece but not your'e budget crap! Mark
Not sure how you connect "Professional performance products" with Royal Ram intakes, but Royal Ram blower maifolds are AKA Roy Miersch intakes. I wasn't aware he made one for the 429/460.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Not sure how you connect "Professional performance products" with Royal Ram intakes, but Royal Ram blower maifolds are AKA Roy Miersch intakes. I wasn't aware he made one for the 429/460.
I have heard them called something similar to that.I believe that MIGHT be the name of Roy's company. Not to be confused with Professional Products.
But I agree, I never heard of him making a Ford 385 manifold. But if Mark can get one, I'm in!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
I have heard them called something similar to that.I believe that MIGHT be the name of Roy's company. Not to be confused with Professional Products.
But I agree, I never heard of him making a Ford 385 manifold. But if Mark can get one, I'm in!
Google "Royal Ram" blower intake.;)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
You should have been a pain in the ass english teacher instead of an anal engine builder. I agree, it is a little confusing. Thats why I posted "not to be confused with Professional Products"
I never heard of Roy's company as "Professional Products", only knew of the Royal Ram as his intake.
I guess today it would take an english teacher to understand the difference between lower and upper case letters. If expecting that someone who speaks and writes english would (should) know the difference is being a PITA, then....oh well. :shock:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I never heard of Roy's company as "Professional Products", only knew of the Royal Ram as his intake.
I guess today it would take an english teachcer to understand the difference between lower and upper case letters. If expecting that someone who speaks and writes english would (should) know the difference is being a PITA, then....oh well. :shock:
Don't go jumping my ass just because I know how to read ol guy dementia. I am very lingual savvey even with my dyslexia.:wink2:
I am still waiting for my response to getting a Royal Ram Professional Performance Products Ford 385 manifold, but not holding my breath.

I kind of remember Roy calling the company that, and really why I understood the post.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Don't go jumping my ass just because I know how to read ol guy dementia. I am very lingual savvey even with my dyslexia.:wink2:
I am still waiting for my response to getting a Royal Ram Professional Performance Products Ford 385 manifold, but not holding my breath.

I kind of remember Roy calling the company that, and really why I understood the post.
Jumping your ass??? You need to get back into sensitivity training. I was more agreeing with you than anything, you old grouch. :D
I'd like to see one of Roy's intakes for some A460 heads. Then I wouldn't have to make one. :bangmyhead:

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Hey steel, he does not make them but knows who does and it is an older casting that worked! I will let you know that Roy Markets the Royal Ram manifolds under a different name than his original name of Professional Performance Products. Sorry if I confused anybody here with wrong wording! Mark

1 - 20 of 34 Posts