Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for California worker comp providers from members with real expirience here , big difference from what they (the insurers) will advertize versus an actual employers perspective We've gotton busy enough we need to consider adding some folks at least for the summer Thanks in advance Tom

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Stay away from Pinocal!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I suggest that you get your quotes and then check with the Dept of Insurance to see if there any complaints against the insurance companies you have quotes from. Not every insurance company writes every type of risk in worker comp.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I use Armstrong and Associates. Mine is in Sacramento. They have offices in fresno and Clovis. 916-286-0920. They can give you a # closer to you. Call you later

·
1,512 Posts
I suggest you stay away from State Fund. They are price Nazis and don't speak English. We switched to Travelers and have been satisfied with the price and service.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I use The Hartford insurance group
One of the things I enjoy about these boards is the sense of "community and that folks are willing to help and provide honest opinions, within a short time OC2Vegas (Jeremy) put me in touch with his bride (Brooke) and within minutes I had an application from one of her agents , filled it out and was set up with Hartford Group, As we are Corporation and all we are all officers there are "provisional" policies available for Secretaries , web workers and other types of workers at varying rates we were previously unaware of One of the new "hires" will likley the now teen son of a PB member who has been coming to JBP since he was not much more than a toddler, this youngster really wants to learn and wants to work and most of all wants a Jet boat of his own Thanks to all who contributed and chimed in Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts