Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Looks liked they added a couple zero's by accident. This boat didn't sell for $229,000... And I think it's going to still be a hard sell at $189,000

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks liked they added a couple zero's by accident. This boat didn't sell for $229,000... And I think it's going to still be a hard sell at $189,000

I know....just funny. But seriously.... at 189 the thing is really a pretty good DEAL. 1050 Teague's with 6 drives. Gary W the previous owner spent huge $$$$ getting this to handle correctly. When you look at a used F29 with normal power for 160-170, then this for 189..... its not bad. Full cap, and fresh paint. Just saying. thing is an honest 150mph set-up as is. 100 without breathing... It should sell for close to what they are now asking ??? Hearing the phone is actually ringing for some dealers again.... thats a good sign.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
A year ago 189 would have been a good deal. Not in todays market. More like 150. Nice boat BTW. Bet she scoots.

Darrell.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A year ago 189 would have been a good deal. Not in todays market. More like 150. Nice boat BTW. Bet she scoots.

Darrell.

that would be ALOT of boat for the money 4-sure ! Would be cool to throw down on these 600k guys on a budget :D paint "OLD SCHOOL" on the back....

·
27 Victory 800efi
420 Posts
Anyone know why it has those round-ear props on it? I would think with a set of 5-blade cleavers it'd run better...Nice boat though.

·
Registered
953 Posts
that would be ALOT of boat for the money 4-sure ! Would be cool to throw down on these 600k guys on a budget :D paint "OLD SCHOOL" on the back....
You can argue if 189 is too much cause it is still for sale, but I would say it is worth that....just depends how much the owner wants to sell. Engines/Drives/Tranny's are worth that....also a Billy B custom paint job in the last couple years...it is very good deal.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I made an offer on it, lol. I don't think they are going much lower. It's a bitchen boat IMO, 6 drives, big motors and it's fresh paint. I'd pimp it. ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isn't that the resoration projest that Ricky Gaunt the sprint car driver had done last year?

yes, the paint was just done by Billy B, and capped the entire thing. Still a grip of dough...... but WAY less then getting way less boat if new. I spoke with Gary a bunch about this 34 when he owned it. He spent a ton of money flipping this boat over and correcting the bottom, adding that picnic bench tunnel tab,Etc. He said it is the most dialed 34 out there. SOLID 150+ set-up. Said it was a hay-wagon when it was first completed. IF I was a baller looking at a new 32 or 35, this boat would make alot of sense.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.