Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few picks I took running around after hours and between runs

POPS and JR

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more

Looks like Blunder is a little down, 509 crew kicked him out of there pits something about him trying to climb on a Mercedes

Come on DeClark

A few of my favorites President elect Barack and mcCain

Who knew they where race boat fans!

A face only a mother could love, by the looks on his face he just pooped his pants

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Looks like Blunder is a little down, 509 crew kicked him out of there pits something about him trying to climb on a Mercedes]
Do you blame him ?.... that's funny ;)

Nice seeing you MD. I'll work on that pardon for you once I take office in January. ;)

BTW: 1 gallon of C-12 will cost $10.00 in El Cajon, a 16 oz. beer cost $ 8.00 at the races.:|err :|err I'll work on price gouging after I take care of your issue.

Sleeper CP :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Do you blame him ?.... that's funny ;)

Nice seeing you MD. I'll work on that pardon for you once I take office in January. ;)

BTW: 1 gallon of C-12 will cost $10.00 in El Cajon, a 16 oz. beer cost $ 8.00 at the races.:|err :|err I'll work on price gouging after I take care of your issue.

Beer was free at my pit.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Thank God its an open bow he can fit the secret service in with him
That will make it damn hard to run a 9.75 :)bulb I don't think I have enough Nos for that :|err

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
JP and Earl Smith:

A few others:

This has to be the badest 11 sec engine in the country:

Sleeper CP

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
You guys better watch it. Under this hat and behind those glossy eyes, lies a wealth of information and you had better hope he doesn't unleash all at once! :D

·
Social
1,250 Posts
You guys better watch it. Under this hat and behind those glossy eyes, lies a wealth of information and you had better hope he doesn't unleash all at once! :D

There is a wealth of something under there that is for sure.:D:D

JP it was GREAT spending the day with you yesterday.:):)punch:)hand:D;)

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts
i bet he has a mini keg under that hat ... for emergency purposes of course!!!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Somebody help me I can`t stop laughing, you said a wealth of information! If you where right, his wealth of info is alot like his money it will never leave his body while he is a live. Come on JP!!!!!!!! Trust me!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.