Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fox Sports is expecting large ratings, but they always try to spin it that way .... does anyone care about a Yankee / Phillies series??

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
It should be a good series with plenty of drama. More drama = bigger ratings. NY in 6 or possibly 7 games. Should be plenty of late inning heroics.

I will watch but with less enthusiasm than if it was the Angels or Giants playing.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nope.

Absolutely nothing about this series intrigues me. Just get it over with so the offseason signings can start and I will know who is going to play for the Angels next year.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I'm a baseball fan and will watch no matter who is in the series. I would prefer it to be one of my favorite teams, Tigers/Braves/Astros, who I've rooted for enthusiastically over many years, but from a fan's standpoint I will enjoy what looks to be a very competitive and attractive matchup.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Nope.

Absolutely nothing about this series intrigues me. Just get it over with so the offseason signings can start and I will know who is going to play for the Angels next year.
Maybe the Angels can get some players that don't beat themselves, eh????;)

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
I don't watch much baseball but I will tune in for this. Both teams have a lot to offer and it should be an exciting series eventhough I'm not a fan of one team over the other.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
X2

I'm a baseball fan and will watch no matter who is in the series. I would prefer it to be one of my favorite teams, Tigers/Braves/Astros, who I've rooted for enthusiastically over many years, but from a fan's standpoint I will enjoy what looks to be a very competitive and attractive matchup.
Yep OT, the series is the super bowl of baseball. In cases like this, where I have no real favorite team, I usually hope to see 7 well played, tight scoring, well pitched games. No blow outs, and please, no stupid errors that change the outcome of the game. I'm looking forward to the series.....As usual.....Ray

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
If you don't watch the World Series regardless who is in it you aren't a baseball fan. You are just a bandwaggoner. Sort of like all the Lakers fans that pop out of the woodwork when they win a championship

:)

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
If you don't watch the World Series regardless who is in it you aren't a baseball fan. You are just a bandwaggoner. Sort of like all the Lakers fans that pop out of the woodwork when they win a championship

:)
I watch at least 120 Yankee games a year every year. When and if they lose I stop watching until spring training comes around. I don't care what other teams are doing, I'm actually kinda glad I don't have to be parked in front of the tv at 7 for awhile.
I'm not a baseball fan??

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Little to no interest at all....baseball season is soooooooo long I get burned out by the all-star break anyhow.
I will root for anyone playing against the Yanks though;)

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
I think it is going to be a great series. I am a baseball fan! I wish we did have a west coast team in it, but they got beat by better teams in the post-season. I think this will be a powerful series. I will be watching in the next few hours. I predict the winner of game one wins the series.

Mike

1 - 20 of 71 Posts