Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Doesn't the city's pick up road kill for free there in Cali?

There is company here in PHX that handles pets. PALS is the company. They charge by the pound for pet removal.

(602) 455-6677 is there number. Give them a call. Get some info on what they do. This may help you in your decision.

· Registered
1,224 Posts
I thought you meant actually living pets. Good idea. I would have been one of your first customers. My neighbors both have small Shitzu/Bishon type dogs that bark all the fuggin time. How much would you charge? :D

· Registered
934 Posts
I have a Bloodhound and a Basset Hound.

If you charged by the pound, I'd go broke :)sphss
Tell me about, I once had three Bassets, never seen such an efficient machine for converting food into shite....I swear, more comes out than goes in!

· Registered
2,225 Posts
Seems like all the fru-fru businesses that came about in 2003-2006 dried up (the grill cleaning service, poop removal service) when the average American found out they weren’t really Donald Trump after all. :D

· Banned
1,074 Posts
If you can't pick up your dogs shit, you shouldn't have a dog.
I've got two year-old pit bull puppies and I pick up the poop or my wife does. The AG-ODOR sounds great and I'll be ordering a gallon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.