Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys little help needed. I just got my pump rebuilt with a race preped HH Stainless AA with a race preped inducer and currently running a 3" nozzle insert..
I am running a blown 509ci with 8lbs of boost in a warhawk winger. The motor is turning the pump 5600 rpm loaded at speed. From the holeshot it will burn tires to 6000 rpm.I had a 3 1/8" nozzle in it before and it burned tires to 6500 rpm. I have a berk R intake set at 4.5* with this loader. I can't find any other loaders for this intake! Do any of you see a problem with this set-up or any thoughts to help on my holeshot? thanks Cody :)bulb

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Cut 2 1/2" out of the center. You will never have a out of the hole holeshot with all that blocker. If you could find a stock R loader, that would work a ton better then what you have there. Get in contact with Tom Peterson. He has some R stuff. Of even get with Tom Morrow in your area. he knows his R stuff to. The berk R is a 7* intake Mine is set at 6*. Get that intake out of there. Its doing more harm than good honestly. Cut a little at a time, it will come around. I tuned on mine and finally got it to leave alot better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts