Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were going to shoot a beautiful boat next week for the magazine but tonight I found out the wife got MAD about having a model, or skank as I was told, photographed on her boat. She was so nasty about it that we canceled the shoot. Why?

This is the not the first time. 2 years ago in Atlantic City we had to deal with the same situation with poor Cherie and another model having to deal with the wife degrading the both of them on the docks. UGGGHH.

·
Registered
836 Posts
because shes probably a sea cow and she's jealous that someone can sit on the deck without it cracking the gelcoat.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
First off, my wife would wonder why anyone other than a dirty old man (which I am) would do a photoshoot on my POS.
If I did have a boat worth having in a magazine, she'd rather the girl (or skank) be on my boat than my lap....I'm sure my wife would be there and wouldn't let me out of her site!!!

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
We were going to shoot a beautiful boat next week for the magazine but tonight I found out the wife got MAD about having a model, or skank as I was told, photographed on her boat. She was so nasty about it that we canceled the shoot. Why?

This is the not the first time. 2 years ago in Atlantic City we had to deal with the same situation with poor Cherie and another model having to deal with the wife degrading the both of them on the docks. UGGGHH.
Not at all. It just sounds like she is a little insecure with herself.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
With all due respect, it Sounds like you need to grow a set of balls and tell her to go fuck herself.:D

Or maybe you should leave her for one of these models:)bulb

·
Registered
285 Posts
Not sure if my wife would. I tell you what I am gonna be up at Havasu 4-7th so bring a couple models or skanks out and I will take them out and show her pictures when I get back and see what she says!:D And your wife does have some issues however you married her that way lol.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Absolutly not. My wife would wanna pic the model. There is NO jealous drama bullshit in my relationship. My wife points out the stuff that I miss :p lol. One of 3 things is goin on with this wife. 1. Hes cheated and she dont trust shit. 2. Shes cheated and is so guilty she expects he to get even. 3. Shes a cow as mentioned and is a total hater cause she cant look like the model. Oh wait theree is a 4th possibility. PB may have brought some ugly and the wife was way turned off. :p

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Mine would be shooting the photos.

:)
X3

No drama on that.

My wife likes to look at hot chicks as much as I do and she's actually a good photographer.

In the past it hasn't worked out so well with my x Wife on scene in business trying to control stuff throwing a fit etc.
I got off that model and got a lower maintenance more understanding version.

Uncle Dave

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Most times, I feel we get the drama we allow to happen.

If you examine the situation closely, the man was probably a bit guilty when he presented the event of having his boat rubbed down with vagina juice before being photographed. He knew how it was going to go when he told her. From there, the wife picked up on that signal and had an explosion. Few explosions go unmatched so the man probably got upset too.

I think the best approach is to do two things.

First, don't be guilty. Take the attitude, and tell your wife: This has little to nothing to do with me. I'm not sleeping with this woman. No morals have been broken. I am not guilty of anything so I will not accept blame.

The second, perhaps more important, key is to be patient with the woman in your life. It doesn't matter what the issue is, she is your life partner so it is your job to be there for her with any issue she has. Jealousy is OK. Give her some respect and let her work through it. It's not about you. Don't judge her. Pay attention to what she is saying, reject guilt without being defensive, and help her understand you are there for her and love her.

I believe most people will figure it out, given time and patience.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Thats a very Zen like approach TB and it may work with some couples. Not all women can be reasoned with.

Some women dont even want their man looking at other women and to them everything a man does constitutes "cheating."

This misery compounds when ones environment is filled with beautiful creatures that you must interact with to maintain your living.

I have experienced the angst the King and the boat owner is living through and sympathize with them.

In my case it could not be reconciled and after it was all over she realized how silly the whole thing had been- but it was too late.

Uncle Dave

·
6,873 Posts
I remember all the HOTBOT MODELS hating on my wife when she showed up to do a shoot for the mag

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

Chris, just for the sake of clarity, we are not talking about YOUR wife right??? But rather the boat owners wife that got pissed???

:D

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Chris, just for the sake of clarity, we are not talking about YOUR wife right??? But rather the boat owners wife that got pissed???

:D
Maybe I read it wrong- ---

Chris's wife, my wife,your wife, any wife.

Maybe the wife never looked at a boating magazine before.

Throwing fits is never good especially in a professional environment.

UD

1 - 20 of 43 Posts