1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
We sure have a diversified crew now, don't we? :)sphss

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yea so much for upholding the constitution.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It's good to see such open mind individuals.

Even Fox reported: Lynch has already earned praise from several of the GOP members of the Judiciary Committee and is widely expected to win confirmation.
and ,
Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., who introduced Lynch to the committee, called the nominee "eminently qualified" but said some are trying to drag "extraneous issues" into the fray because "they can't find anything in her record to point to."

It's a shame when there are those who jump on a right wing bandwagon and have no respect for facts or truth. Go back to reading your comic book.

·
Registered
976 Posts
It's good to see such open mind individuals.

Even Fox reported: Lynch has already earned praise from several of the GOP members of the Judiciary Committee and is widely expected to win confirmation.
and ,
Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., who introduced Lynch to the committee, called the nominee "eminently qualified" but said some are trying to drag "extraneous issues" into the fray because "they can't find anything in her record to point to."

It's a shame when there are those who jump on a right wing bandwagon and have no respect for facts or truth. Go back to reading your comic book.
The KEY WORDS are "earned praise from SEVERAL of the GOP members" CHECK their voting record on things that have to do with UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!! They are no better than the rights robbing bastards..........you seem to support.....:hmmm:Just saying:yes:

·
Registered
499 Posts
What I heard from this puppet is: "if your an illegal, we will find you a job and give you a Democrat voter card"!!!!
Like we really should expect a nominee from this regime that respects the Constitution....

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
The KEY WORDS are "earned praise from SEVERAL of the GOP members" CHECK their voting record on things that have to do with UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!! They are no better than the rights robbing bastards..........you seem to support.....:hmmm:Just saying:yes:
Do you know who the Republicans mentioned in the report were? If so, who might they be?
I hope that's not to hard of a question to answer.
Since they weren't identified in the report, I'm going to say I don't think you have any idea what you're saying.
You don't like the Democrats and you don't like the Republicans, so who do you like, If anyone?
You seem to complain for the sake of complaining without supporting facts or information.
Who do you support?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
What I heard from this puppet is: ; "if your an illegal, we will find you a job and give you a Democrat voter card"!!!!
Like we really should expect a nominee from this regime that respects the Constitution....
So you heard; "if you're an illegal, we will find you a job and give you a Democrat voter card"!
And,
exactly where did you hear that, or as you other colleges seem to do, did you just make that sh*t up so you could post something?
Now I understand why you support the political side you do.
You don't have to think.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I think that we support the Constitution. People that are in this country illegally should not be able to work here or get Government Welfare or Government paid Healthcare. How hard is that to understand? Even Liberals should be able to understand that but it appears that they can't even do that simple task...

Steve

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I think that we support the Constitution. People that are in this country illegally should not be able to work here or get Government Welfare or Government paid Healthcare. How hard is that to understand? Even Liberals should be able to understand that but it appears that they can't even do that simple task...

Steve
And where in the constitution does it talk about who can work in this country. It doesn't
Again, here you are spouting off about something you know little about and making up facts that don't exist.
If you wan't to talk about it, then learn what it says.

I get so tired of people who don't know anything about the constitution, then basically making up what they wan't to match some agenda they don't really know enough about.

I don't agree with all of the laws, but you'd be amazed why we have some of the laws we have. Some are necessary and some, I don't understand.
It isn't about right or left, or liberal or conservative, it's about people.
When talking about who should have jobs, think about what the Native Americans might say to your point of view.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
So you heard; "if you're an illegal, we will find you a job and give you a Democrat voter card"!
And,
exactly where did you hear that, or as you other colleges seem to do, did you just make that sh*t up so you could post something?
Now I understand why you support the political side you do.
You don't have to think.
It's not an exact quote, more of a paraphrase, but it means about the same thing.

Loretta Lynch: Yeah, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work As American Citizens… | Weasel Zippers

And where in the constitution does it talk about who can work in this country. It doesn't
Again, here you are spouting off about something you know little about and making up facts that don't exist.

I get so tired of people who don't know anything about the constitution, then basically making up what they wan't to match some agenda they don't really know enough about.

I don't agree with all of the laws, but you'd be amazed why we have some of the laws we have. Some are necessary and some, I don't understand.
When talking about who should have jobs, think about what the Native Americans might say to your point of view.
And what do you think the constitution says? It is the actual law of our land. It was written as laws to protect the citizens from the politicians more than anything else. It's why politicians swear an oath to uphold and protect the constitution, SO THEY CAN'T DO AS THE FUCKING WELL PLEASE. You know like decide to not enforce laws, like immigration laws!! The laws on immigration, and the definition of what is legal immigration is black and white! It's not some murky document like the ACA open to interpretation. (That's Obama care if you're to slow for acronyms). It's not up to her to interpret it. If confirmed, it would be her job to enforce it!

And when the Native Americans are in charge then I'll care what they have to say about our laws.:kissit: You are an idiot.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

Oh, so now you are a constitutional attorney?

You claim to know so much... much like a former member here. You sure mimic her anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
It's not an exact quote, more of a paraphrase, but it means about the same thing.

Loretta Lynch: Yeah, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work As American Citizens… | Weasel Zippers

And what do you think the constitution says? It is the actual law of our land. It was written as laws to protect the citizens from the politicians more than anything else. It's why politicians swear an oath to uphold and protect the constitution, SO THEY CAN'T DO AS THE FUCKING WELL PLEASE. You know like decide to not enforce laws, like immigration laws!! The laws on immigration, and the definition of what is legal immigration is black and white! It's not some murky document like the ACA open to interpretation. (That's Obama care if you're to slow for acronyms). It's not up to her to interpret it. If confirmed, it would be her job to enforce it!

And when the Native Americans are in charge then I'll care what they have to say about our laws.:kissit: You are an idiot.
You summed it up perfectly. What is it about "ILLEGAL ALIENS" that these progressives don't understand? The illegals are not supposed to be here, and bleed the American taxpayer dry. The assholes in Washington opened up a big can of worms, when they did not enforce immigration laws.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:
•assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
•encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
•knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

That right here is what we need in an AG isn't it?:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:
•assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment,
•encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
•knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

That right here is what we need in an AG isn't it?:)hand
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A: Since you asked . . .
. . .but you surely knew that right? hil:) hil:) hil:)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I wonder if Jim Dandy agrees with this statement she made while being interviewed by Sessions:

"I believe the right to work is shared by everyone in this country regardless of immigration status"

·
Registered
499 Posts
Jim, or whoever you are, you might want to swim back to the shallow end.

So leaning to the right means you don't have to think?? Really?? Please pull some REAL data to prove that!! Or are you just spouting off to post something????

·
Registered
976 Posts
Do you know who the Republicans mentioned in the report were? If so, who might they be?
I hope that's not to hard of a question to answer.
Since they weren't identified in the report, I'm going to say I don't think you have any idea what you're saying.
You don't like the Democrats and you don't like the Republicans, so who do you like, If anyone?
You seem to complain for the sake of complaining without supporting facts or information.
Who do you support?
I support the United States Constitution and any politician that also supports it. Any of them that support amnesty for ILLEGALS does not support our Constitution. They all took an oath to support and defend it,any of them that doesn't is only PRETENDING to represent we the people. It is AGAINST the law of the land for someone to be in this country ILLEGALLY. So any law maker including Ms. Lynch is breaking that law by supporting amnesty for illegals. Therefore anyone supporting her(regardless of their party) is no better,and trampling on our Constitution...........Hope this makes it clearer as to where,and who I support.......:yes:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts