Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on the news that you guys voted down all of the tax hikes yesterday. Apparently you're officials went to the federal reserve and asked them to back 21 billion dollars in loans and got turned down.

I think your state may be in for a rough ride. Your officials are going to continue to waste your money on special interest projects and social reform programs, the welfare state is only going to continu to become an even larger welfare state, Liberal Hollywood and the true patriots (the illegals) will continue to elect the loser politicians and your money will continue to dwindle.

What are you guys going to do?

·
Registered
991 Posts
The stupid legislators and Gov in Sacramento will probably create new fees and try to raise existing fees/taxes while pretending to cut costs. They probably wont have the intestinal fortitude to do what really needs to be done: restructure the way California does (Govt) business.

Maybe we can cajole Congressman Tom McClintoch back to be Gov!!!

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Just heard on the news that you guys voted down all of the tax hikes yesterday. Apparently you're officials went to the federal reserve and asked them to back 21 billion dollars in loans and got turned down.

I think your state may be in for a rough ride. Your officials are going to continue to waste your money on special interest projects and social reform programs, the welfare state is only going to continu to become an even larger welfare state, Liberal Hollywood and the true patriots (the illegals) will continue to elect the loser politicians and your money will continue to dwindle.

Start exporting all the illegals to Colorado to do forestry cleanup. ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
No the hidden plan is that we are going to announce that California is its own country, then the next step before we run out of water is to declare war against the United States. After a good few days of our bridges, power plants, ect. getting blown up, California will toss up the white flag say we are sorry. Then the government will give us all the cash we need to rebuild, stimulating our economy!!:)devil

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
No the hidden plan is that we are going to announce that California is its own country, then the next step before we run out of water is to declare war against the United States. After a good few days of our bridges, power plants, ect. getting blown up, California will toss up the white flag say we are sorry. Then the government will give us all the cash we need to rebuild, stimulating our economy!!:)devil
Maybe a debate on legalizing pot will help:D

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
We voted down the props right? Thats a start. Government has no choice no but to start laying people off-Thats what businesses do when it gets tough, thats what the state should do. Considering California government has doubled in the last 10 years with no benefit to anyone but the illegals, they can at least get rid of some of the waste going on.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Being the WORLDS 6th or 8th largest economy I can't figure out why this state is always broke but, I have a plan; stop paying for freebee's. If your on our welfare system longer than one year you just enlisted in this countrys service (You don't get to choose). Your in the Army now earning your money, getting free food, housing and clothing, AND you get to fight America's wars. All branches of service need self propelled sandbags.

If your here illegally, no more freebee's, time for you to leave and its upon you to get out. I'm not wasting any tax payer funds giving you a bus/plane ride. You get no hospital, school, housing, foodstamps. Done...

A little History on why Calif is so screwed up. Two years ago as an Army Reserve Soldier I'm at Ft Hunter Liggett, Ca. I have a Soldier training up for a Iraq tour and he breaks his leg. He goes to King City for surgery. This guy wants to deploy with his unit and complete the training. He needs a soft cast for this to happen, so I go the the Hospital in King City ready to pay for the cast myself. I walk in and there are at least 75 people in line (The one marked for those w/o insurance) All of them are Hispanic. I explain what I'm trying to do to the charge nurse and after about 30 minutes they tell me they won't sell me a soft cast.

Now I'm standing there in uniform, cash in hand trying to take care of a REAL American. Time to Stop the free services.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Being the WORLDS 6th or 8th largest economy I can't figure out why this state is always broke but, I have a plan; stop paying for freebee's. If your on our welfare system longer than one year you just enlisted in this countrys service (You don't get to choose). Your in the Army now earning your money, getting free food, housing and clothing, AND you get to fight America's wars. All branches of service need self propelled sandbags.

If your here illegally, no more freebee's, time for you to leave and its upon you to get out. I'm not wasting any tax payer funds giving you a bus/plane ride. You get no hospital, school, housing, foodstamps. Done...

A little History on why Calif is so screwed up. Two years ago as an Army Reserve Soldier I'm at Ft Hunter Liggett, Ca. I have a Soldier training up for a Iraq tour and he breaks his leg. He goes to King City for surgery. This guy wants to deploy with his unit and complete the training. He needs a soft cast for this to happen, so I go the the Hospital in King City ready to pay for the cast myself. I walk in and there are at least 75 people in line (The one marked for those w/o insurance) All of them are Hispanic. I explain what I'm trying to do to the charge nurse and after about 30 minutes they tell me they won't sell me a soft cast.

Now I'm standing there in uniform, cash in hand trying to take care of a REAL American. Time to Stop the free services.

x2. Good post

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
So here is what is amazing! The liberal dips running the state of CA into the ground again prove that their agenda of free sheit for the poor, undocumented, lazy, union and all those who don't pull their weight are destined to fail eventually. (Even if you can print your own money) USA

The CLEAR pattern here is all liberal minded and progressively ran states are in this mess. Coincidence? I think not!

Even the UK is now on the verge of loosing their bond rating because they borrowed to much of their future to keep a float yesterday. They're another example of the liberal progressive slide into debt and stupidity. Hell, they're a couple of hundred years ahead of us!

Meanwhile all these dip sheit politicians are in a power grab shoving their agenda down the throats of everyone while trying to re invent the wheel.

Capitalism, freedom and low taxes are the only fix.

·
Large Member
679 Posts

Panic in the streets, set fire to the city of LA, total chaos.

What are we going to do? Nothing.

What can we do. We voted, the people in office have a job ahead of them and they need to do it. Weather that happens or not is another question. CA being broke is nothing new.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

The freebee's are a left liberal vote getter....it will never happen until more people become responsible instead of standing I line with there hand out and voting people in that will fill their hand and pockets on top of that WITHOUT any thing in return........

As a combat vet, and thank you for your service to this country, you will see that most on the left have no clue and if it does not change dramatically soon we may never reverse this mentality.........2010/12 VOTE CONSERVATIVE! If they stick by conservative principals and we hold them accountable that is not a stupid slogan that is destroying this country like “Change You Can Believe In” but America’s Founding Principals you can believe in!

I know it is hard and discouraged and illegal in some cases as a military member to be outspoken on political issues……teach your troops right and let them know there are a whole bunch of men and women behind them supporting them and fighting behind the scenes for them each and everyday, despite what the left leaning media says, so that you can do the job that you Volunteered to do for this country.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
1 - 20 of 111 Posts