Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Performance boats gave me my old Ultra28 screen name. It seems that someone had registered as Ultra28 and put a bunch of stuff in the profile to make me look bad. So I looked at the PM box just now and look at the message I got from Greg (Grads). I'm glad to see you don't have anything personal against me Greg. I will continue to post on Performance Boats as Johnny West, but keep my Ultra28 screen name so no one else gets it.

John West

GRADS
The KING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shave that shit off of your chin you faggot.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm out of here for tonight. Got other things I have to do. Can't wait to see what Greg has to say about this BS though.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Performance boats gave me my old Ultra28 screen name. It seems that someone had registered as Ultra28 and put a bunch of stuff in the profile to make me look bad. So I looked at the PM box just now and look at the message I got from Greg (Grads). I'm glad to see you don't have anything personal against me Greg. I will continue to post on Performance Boats as Johnny West, but keep my Ultra28 screen name so no one else gets it.

John West

GRADS
The KING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shave that shit off of your chin you faggot.
School kids............I'm taking my ball and going home now:D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I'm sure he won't say much with his mouth full of balls...

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Why don't you tell the whole story? You (or someone with your screen name)PM'd me a few times with more unpleasant things to say than shave that shit off your chin....why don't you post those????
Boo fucking hoo...

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Well that's interesting....all of the "nice" PM's I recieved from Ultra28 have been deleted from my inbox....go figure.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Well that's interesting....all of the "nice" PM's I recieved from Ultra28 have been deleted from my inbox....go figure.
and the black helicopters are coming to get you! (John called me paranoid? WTF? :D)

RD

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Did Greg delete the post you quoted????
It's not there, but I doubt that Mr. Integrity would delete his own post... I bet the black helicopters beamed it off the website. ;)

Where's Jordy with the popcorn?? This is gettin' good!! :):)punch
Here I come to save the day!!! :D

You know, for some reason, this seems really appropriate around here...

;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
nice! even d&y, ultra dennis is gettin in the action :D :D
Whats your motive? No I don't want to get in on the action! Why stoop to his level? I am one who learned my lesson from being banned on hotboat. I like the idea of this being a friendly environment for boaters. Can you imagine if the same behaviors where displayed at the sandbar or any of our favorite hangouts towards boaters? I for one would like to express my right to be a member who ads value to Performance Boats.com and the custom boating community rather than take away from it.

Dennis

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.