Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all lost loved one's ,,,,my older brother was killed doing a very dumb thing on his motorcycle ...guys who have sport bikes please be safe on them just cause they can run over 140 dont push them to the limit

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm very sorry.....

We can only go on with memories of good times. When we went out in the boat on Saturday, cleared the marina and got up on plane Brian grinned at me and said "There's nothing better than being out on the lake".....

I hope the pain for you and your family will subside and leave those good memories.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
So sorry for your loss

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Wow...All you guys and HER454 had a very tough weekend. Prayers go out to you and your family in this time of loss.....

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Dude , sorry to hear about that. My condolences to you, your family and all his friends! Just remember to recall all the good times you guys had!

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
very sad..prayers go out..

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
We have all done a dumb thing or two in our past.

Very sorry for your loss and our condolences go out to your family.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Hate to read threads like this. Sorry for all of your collective losses. :( :( :(

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you so much guys it means alot to us,,,,,i was showing this thread to my wife and all she could say was wow . told her this is how the boat family rolls

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
jdf, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of your brother. Life is so fragile. :(

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
sorry for your loss and the familys,you will be in my prayers.:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts