Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So for fun, I took this quiz to see which candidate I agreed with most.
See which presidential candidate you side with
If you take it, make sure you check out the choose another answer option. Out of all the "which candidate?" quizes I have taken, this seems the one that gives you the most options on positions.

It says I agree 82% with Romney.
I side 82% with Mitt Romney

And 68% with Obama.
I side 68% with Barack Obama

It's all irrelevant since CA is going to Obama anyway, but I would have trouble voting for Romney because he changes his position to however the wind is blowing so you don't know where he stands and his economic plan of tax cuts stimulating the economy enough to eliminate the deficit is complete bullshit according to economists.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So you're actually voting for MR? That's great! :))THumbsUp

·
Administrator
16,886 Posts
If he does I'll vote for Obama

CA Romney and OK Obama should cancel each other out nicely.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I haven't decided yet. Look at the last paragraph of the OP.

I like that they say he will be the toughest president on illegal immigration going back to Nixon.
Well, at least there's hope! :)

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
I don't know enough about it to say whether I support it or not. Although I don't know that it is a global conspiracy to stip me of my property rights either.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
R&J, thanks for always be respectful discussing issues even though we disagree on pretty much everything. I appreciate that you never diminish my opinion as being worthless because I'm female. :)

A few guys around here could learn a thing or two from you. Only one of them still posts here....... I mean that genuinely.

He hates when I talk so I thought this was an appropriate thread to make that point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
R&J, thanks for always be respectful discussing issues even though we disagree on pretty much everything. I appreciate that you never diminish my opinion as being worthless because I'm female. :)

A few guys around here could learn a thing or two from you. Only one of them still posts here....... I mean that genuinely.

He hates when I talk so I thought this was an appropriate thread to make that point.
You are welcome.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just to clarify, your position isn't worthless because you are a female. It has more to do with you being an uninformed, willfuly ignorant, idiot. Have a wonderful day.:))THumbsUp

:)

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts