Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Of course it is. If it's not dangerous, it's not worth owning, at least IMHO. :D :D :D

Pretty much everything that you come in contact with is dangerous to some idiot out there who lacks common sense. That's why they put warning labels on things that are clearly capable of killing you. Typically the result of some fockin' moron who was unable to realize that giant spinning blades in a timbermill would kill, or at least seriously injure, him/her if they came in contact with it, and the subsequent lawsuit. With any luck they took themselves out of commission before they could contaminate the gene pool with further stupidity.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Did you know WD-40 can double as a hornet nest remover when accompanied with a soldering torch? Same thing isn't it? Forget about warning labels...idiots will do their best to shine.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
but plantiffs' attorney will make your safe for a small incidental fee of 40% of your settlement of course :p:)sphss

·
Maxwell Smartass
353 Posts
I wonder when they are gonna ban those god damn dangerous crosswalks as well :D alot of people have been hurt and killed in those things.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
This is the type of $hit that pisses me off!! Does common sense exist anymore? People need to take responsibility for their actions and quite pointing fingers!!!

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
Great. Rhinos are officially "dangerous" according to plantiffs' attorneys

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122576165022595629.html

What a genius.....

"Chris Hewett, a 44-year-old mechanic in Tyler, Texas, took a 2007 Rhino 660 for a test spin in July after doing some repair work on it. He says he lost control during a "fairly sharp" right-hand turn and the Rhino began to topple to its left. He says he stuck his leg out of the vehicle, which was doorless, to keep the Rhino from tipping over, but it did go over, pinning his leg.

Rhinos weigh about 1,100 pounds. "It just snapped my leg," says Mr. Hewett, who now has a metal device in the leg."

:)bulb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts