Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to get the Sanger back on the water this summer.
Unfortunately, I just found out my Strut is bent. Thinking maybe someone has one collecting dust out in their garage....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
i have a couple let me check mez tomorrow........just pay shipping:thumb:

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
sorry,,,,,,,no hullcraft

nicson 10*

rayson 12*

unknown steel 12*

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mouz,

If the bolt spacing on that polished, 10* Nicson Strut is the same as mine, then it should work. When you get a chance, would you mind measuring the bolt spacing on that Strut?

Thanks,

Mike Barnes

·
Registered
19,837 Posts

2 1/4 center to center length 2 3/4 center to center across

lynn chicken pies # Lynn @ (626) 966-7713

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mouz,

If the bolt spacing on that polished, 10* Nicson Strut is the same as mine, then it should work. When you get a chance, would you mind measuring the bolt spacing on that Strut?

Thanks,

Mike Barnes
Did you find a strut?? I've located a 10 deg. bronze strut (no brand name) that may work for you - photo enclosed !! Lynn @ (626) 966-7713

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the strut you are looking for 10* Hallcraft from early Sanger, excellent condition $75 plus ride Jim 360-270-1358

Jim,

I am still looking at all options for a Strut and so far, a your Hall-Craft, 10* from a similar year/make/model boat tops the list of candidates. I'll give you a call in the next few days, if one of a couple local candidates don't pan out

Thanks,

Mike Barnes

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you find a strut?? I've located a 10 deg. bronze strut (no brand name) that may work for you - photo enclosed !! Lynn @ (626) 966-7713

Pie,

No, I haven't nailed down a replacement Strut yet. I have a couple of local candidates I'm gonna check out this weekend. If those don't pan out, I'll give you a call. Thanks again for making the extra effort to check with your contacts.

Mike Barnes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts